Just like a movie

Thanks for everyone who's stayed with the story, I know it's been a while since the last chapter. But thanks in particular to the ideas I received from some other writers, I present to you - Chapter 13 of The Youngest One.
*************************************

After unleashing war between my brother and sister, not much else happened in the weeks following. I was incredibly surprised when I received a text from Harry, asking if I wanted to meet him. Of course I replied saying yes, but I hadn't really thought about what would happen when we do. I've never had a proper boyfriend before, and I think my siblings would prefer it to stay that way. Well, it's not up to them (is it?) If I want to go on a date with the boy I like, I won't let them stop me!
"Let's get dinner tomorrow," he replied. "My treat."
We went over the details and that night I could barely sleep with excitement. I woke up at 10am and had just about 3 hours to get ready. So I got in the shower and used the nicest smelling products I had to give off the perfect aroma, and then I had to look for the perfect outfit to match this. After a long time spent deliberating, I eventually decided to wear black jeans with a grey crop top and white jacket. I put on some rings and a bracelet to go with my gold necklace and put on my pink adidas Nmds before leaving. "Where are you going?" Hailey asked me as I reached the staircase.
"Out with friends," I told her.
"Anyone in particular?" She challenged me.
"Yeah, probably just Amy and Cara." I answered.
"Oh yeah? I thought they were on holiday?" She asked me, catching me out.
"They are," I said admitting defeat.
"I think I know who you're going out with," she said smirking. "Harry."
"No," I said blushing.
"Is Harry your boyfriend?" She said teasing me.
"Shhh! I don't want anyone else to hear." I told her.
"I'm making no promises," she said walking back into her room.
I ignored this and just left.
I walked to the restaurant where I'd agreed to meet Harry without my brothers even finding out. All of this relied on Hailey not telling anyone. I had a really nice meal with Harry and we talked for ages. All I had to do was stare into his big green eyes and I was in love. We walked across the street to the park and he pushed me on the swings as if we were in a movie. It had begun to get dark, and as we stood together holding hands he said goodbye and leaned in and kissed me! It was perfect.
I began walking home, unable to get that perfect memory out of my head, all I could think about. I was snapped out of my day dream when someone hit me over the head, and then all I could remember was darkness.