That Was Uncalled For!

Kageyama's POV

"Man, I'm beat!" Suga said, putting both hands behind his head. "Think I might just head straight home"

Noya, Asahi, Tanaka... Everyone agreed. Well, except Hinata.

"But... Who's gonna lock up?" I asked, it was a stupid question though, as I knew for a fact that Hinata and I live past the gym, so we had to walk that way anyway.

"Well, I was hoping... You and Hinata?" Hinata's eyes sparkled. Bloody hell, I couldn't say no! Plus, it's a bonus to be able to spend some alone time with him... It's nothing weird, just some... Banter! Yeah, I'll go with that.

"Yeah, sure, happily" I said. Damn, I sound to eager. Now they'll all think that it's something weird!

Before I knew it, we were alone. It was just us two. I wanted to get to know him outside of volleyball and school, but there's no way I could tell him that. No way in hell.

"K-Kageyama?" He stopped in his tracks and looked at the floor, his hair covering his eyes.

"What's up?" I replied, turning to face him.

"I-" He was cut off by some guys I'd never seen before.

"Hey, would you look at that! It's our old buddy Shōyō!" When they said his name, I swear I saw him grit his teeth and tighten his fists.

"Hinata, you-" Then I was cut off by the 5 guys.

"Oh look, seems that the ginger fag finally found himself a boyfriend!" Hinata wouldn't look up. Heck, he looked like a statue. I'm certain he weren't even breathing.

"What did you just say?" I stepped behind Hinata, making sure he was protected. They walked closer to us, smirking.

"Your little friend over here is a faggot. Of course, you already know that don't you?"

"So what?" Hinata slowly said, turning around. "What does my sexuality or my life have to do with you, Morishige! Nothing, that's what."

He definitely knew these guys.

"A-at least he has someone who loves him" I, too, looked down now. 'Cause if I didn't, I would've kicked the shit out of them. All of them.

"Aw, he's coming out! How sw-"

"Tobio... Can we please just go?" He only used my first name in serious situations. I'm sorry, Hinata. But I just can't let this go so easily.

...

What can I do?

...

I need a way to shut these bastards up.

...

I think I have an idea! But, Hinata could hate me for it. Screw it, I need to protect him.

...

I grabbed Hinata's hand, and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe I am."

...

...

...

They all ran off. Including Hinata.

"Hinat-" he was already out of my sight. Oh god, what have I done?

His hand... It was so... Soft. To feel his skin brush against mine... I-I don't know what I'm saying. I need to find him. I need to make sure he's okay.

Hinata's POV

"Why Kageyama? You can't just go and do that! You know that I'm not good in these situations, and yet you just take my emotions and twist them all over. What do I do now? It's not like I particularly minded about the whole 'holding hands' and 'kissing cheek' thing, but you can't do it unexpectidley! I mean, how can I face you from now on? What are you thinking, Kageyama!?" I have to talk to myself sometimes. Most times than not, I'm the only one who understands myself.

*Ping!*

I got a text from... Suga.

'How are things going?'

'Long story'

'Hinata, it's been 15 minutes. What could've happened in that time?'

'It's nothing'

'Well OK... If you're sure'

I didn't reply after that. I just needed to get my head around the situation. It all happened so fast. And to think... The first thing I've had even remotely close to a kiss was given to me by Kageyama. I'm... Not sure how I feel about that. Or am I? God dammit!

I'll find a way. There has to be a way right? Right!?

...

"Oi, Dumbass! I need to lock up, so get your ass out!"

...

Hoi! If you don't mind, if you ever spot anything in this that you like\don't like, please let me know in the comments! I'm always looking for ways to improve! Thank you! ^-^