Give Me Your Hand

Hinata's POV

"So... Here we have the kitchen!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside of it.

"Hinata, I've been here before, dumbass!" He said to me. I knew. I just wanted to get him riled up. He were somewhat cute when he was pissed off.

"Hey, aren't I taking care of you here?"

"But I feel fine!"

"No. No you don't. I told your mum that I'm going to take care of you, and I'm going to do just that!"

He picked me up like I was a princess and carried me into the living room. I struggled at first, but I can't deny that it was fun.

He plopped me down on the sofa, and we decided to watch a movie or two.

"You wait here, I'll be back in a minute" Kageyama said.

"Actually, I'm quite smelly, so I'm going to have a quick shower" I said, getting off the couch.

"O-OK. Don't be long!" Kageyama shouted after I left the room.

Kageyama's POV

Okay.

Hinata's in the shower.

I've got 10-20 minutes to make this the best cinema ever.

I went into Hinata's room, and grabbed the duvet off of his single bed.

I then brung it in to the living room, and set it down on Hinata's favourite couch cushion. As I walk past the bathroom, I heard Hinata singing in the shower. Heh, what a dork.

I quickly sprint to the shop, get some cheap popcorn and then head back to the spiky haired boy. I set the popcorn in a bowl on the coffee table in the living room, then I make Hinata a nice cup of hot chocolate.

The shower stopped, indicating that Hinata was getting out.

Hinata's POV

I step out of the shower, trying not to slip. You don't wanna do that. It freakin' hurts!

I then rub a towel over my hair before drying the rest of my body. Once I'm all dry, I step into my volleyball PJs. Don't judge me. Then I head to the living room to see Kageyama.

And... What's all this?

"What've you done, Kageyama?"I said walking in.

"Ha! Nice PJs!" He laughed. The fact that he was smiling just made me blush a little, and giggle like my little sister.

"Hey!" I playfully shoved him. "I asked you a question!"

"Welcome, Hinata Shōyō to your home cinema!"

"Is... That popcorn, and hot chocolate?!" I said excitedly. I wanted to give him the biggest hug, but I didn't.

"Yep! It's toffee popcorn, your favourite, and I've done the hot chocolate just the way you like it!" I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. "What've I done!?" He said, panicking a little. He started to laugh as well, after a while.

We both flopped down on the couch as our laughing fit came to an end.

I... I want to hug him again. I need an excuse though...

Is what I thought when we looked right in to each others eyes again.

I've got it! What about a horror film? That'll definitely give me a reason to snuggle up to him!