A Plan Revealed

Nick stifled a yawn as he sat across from his boss Stewart in his office as he read over a document. Nick cleared his throat causing Stewart to look up at him.

"Sorry, Nick I forgot you were sitting there for a moment." He said as he put away the document.

"Well, I do get paid for overtime today," Nick said with a shrug, and Stewart smiled.

"How would you like to get paid more than a week's worth of overtime plus triple your regular salary?"

"What do you mean?"

"Right now the firm is in the final stages of taking over the Donald and Cruz Engineering firm in Chicago. As of April we will be operating in two major cities, and I'm looking to send someone to head the firm, and I want that person to be you." Stewart said as he leaned back in his chair and shot a paper ball into his basketball hoop trash bin.

"You want me to manage a whole firm?" Nick asked the surprise evident in his voice. He had remembered when Madeline had told him that Stewart was looking at him for the position but he didn't think she was serious.

"Yes I do, of course, Madeline will be there by your side, she's the one that helped broker this deal."

"This is a great opportunity for me Stewart, but Gaby and I are expecting our twins in early May, I don't think a big move like that would be a good idea."

"So commute with the money you will be getting you could afford it," Stewart said with a shrug as if it was so simple. Stewart could see that Nick was struggling with the bit of news.

"I know this is a lot to chew on at once, so take some time to talk it out with Gaby and let me know what you decide," Stewart said dismissing Nick.

After Nick left his office Stewart returned to reading the contract to the merger when Madeline sauntered in; he smirked when he heard the click of the door locking. Stewart looked up at her; his blue eyes darkened with desire as she sat in his lap.

"What did he say?"

"You just couldn't wait until dinner could you?"

"No I couldn't, what did he say?" Madeline asked as she loosened Stewarts tie and planted a kiss at the base of his neck leaving behind a red lip print.

"I will never understand how you suckered me into doing this for you."

"Easy I made you fifty million  richer by single-handedly destroying one of Chicago's top engineering firms from the inside and made you their savior." She said as Stewart's hand worked its way up her skirt as he left a trail of kisses down her neck.

"God I love how devious you are." Stewart said before he claimed her lip with a hard and controlling kiss as he lifted her as he stood and placed her on top of his desk as he pinned her hands down against the desk. Madeline bit his bottom lip send a shock through his system as he pulled back.

"Shit Madeline," Stewart said as he sucked on his bottom lip trying to stop the bleeding.

"You know I don't like to be man-handled." Madeline said as she crossed her legs and glared at him. Stewart could never keep track of the woman's moods one minute she would be hot for him and the next moment she was colder than ice.

"What did he say?" she asked again as she flipped her long brunette hair behind her. Stewart let out a sigh as he sat back in his chair knowing that their moment was over.

"He said he would think about it,"

"Think about it? What's to think about?"

"Are you forgetting he's engaged and has children on the way."