Chapter One- One Hates Them Being Together And Another Likes Them Being Together

(Justin Bieber- Company)

Chapter One- One Hates Them Being Together And Another Likes Them Being Together
---------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" questioned Eleanor as she heard her boyfriend walk in their house.

"Out" replied Louis giving a short response and walked in the living room with a smile on his lips.

"Out where? And, what's with the smile?" asked once again Eleanor a smile starting to play on her lips.

"I went to the University Of Edinburgh to pay a visit to Dakota, she's about to graduate in a two weeks which is very good news to me and that's why I'm happy" responded back Louis giving a brief description as to where he was and why he was happy.

"Oh" was all Eleanor said and then pursed her lips together.

She never really liked the blue eyed brunette, who so happens to be her boyfriend's best friend.

"My graduation is coming up in two weeks as well" muttered Eleanor.

"I know and I'm going to be there" Louis said giving her a smile in which she returned back.

Eleanor never liked it when Louis gave his attention to Dakota, she always thought that Dakota was just trying to get attention from Louis.

But, really, Dakota didn't even try to get Louis's attention just because she wanted it.

Eleanor was also jealous of Dakota, because she was an author and a beautiful actress. Plus, her parents where the Victoria and David Beckham.

Eleanor knew that she shouldn't hate Dakota because she had never done anything to her and shouldn't be jealous at her just because she's famous and has famous parents.

Eleanor didn't notice that she was lost in her thoughts until Louis spoke up.

"What's on your mind love?"

"Nothing really"

"Really? Because you seem to be lost in your trance"

"I was thinking about something..."

"Well, what is it?"

"If I say it you'll think it's stupid"

"I won't think it's stupid if you don't tell me El"

"It's that, I don't like it when your to close to Dakota" blurted out Eleanor making Louis raise his eyebrow.

"Are you saying that you're jealous of Dakota?"

"Yes, see it's silly"

"Eleanor, there's no need to be jealous of Dakota. We are only friends and besides I have a girlfriend"

"I know that, but it's that Dakota is just so perfect and almost everybody seems to love her"

"She's not as perfect as you Eleanor and everyone likes you too"
------

"You and Louis are perfect for each other! You're the female version of him Dakota!" gushed Chloë Grace Moretz, Dakota's younger brother Brooklyn's girlfriend, as she sat down on her bed.

"What makes you say that?" questioned Dakota giving a smile.

"I say that because you and Louis have so much in common and you both have the same personality" replied back Chloë giving two reasons why she thinks Dakota and Louis are meant to be together.

"Hate to break it to you Chloë, Louis has a girlfriend named Eleanor Calder"

"Oh, well it don't matter because I just know that you and Louis will become a thing. I just know it!" gushed Chloë starring at the wall dreamily, "And, you two will get married and having babies."

"Woah! Chloë, that's not going to happen because me and Louis are just best friends" responded back Dakota with wide eyes.

"That's what they all say Dakota" said Chloë.
------

A/N- Hello lovelies, hope you enjoyed chapter one! Side note, I know that Eleanor Calder isn't like this in real life but just pretend and I know that her and Louis aren't together anymore but just pretend that they are.

Who else thinks that Chloë Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham make such a cute couple! Because, I personally do!

Love always, Kara xoxo