Chapter Eight- Birthday Girl

---------------------------------------------

It was Christmas Day and it was also Dakota's twenty-fourth birthday. Yes, Louis birthday was yesterday and he's twenty-five and her birthday is today.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Dakota, happy birthday to you" the Beckham's sang lowly and softly to Dakota as she woke up and gave a toothy grin.

"Thank you mum, dad, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper" Dakota smiled at them really thankful to have them as a family.

"Up, up, because today we have a big day planned" said Victoria walked over to Dakota's walk-in-closet and picking out what she should wear on her birthday and what shoes.

"Happy birthday princess" gushed David as he kissed Dakota's forehead.

As her father and other siblings walked out, Brooklyn handed Dakota a letter from Chloë.
------

'Happy Birthday to my sweetheart! Dakota Mayi Beckham is twenty-four today! Love you Dakota! xVB @davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham

When they were at this expensive restaurant, they gave Dakota the best birthday cake ever.

------

"Why do you have to get her that?!" screeched Eleanor.

"Because, it's her birthday and because her and her family made me a fucking birthday cake which probably took days to make it and because she gave me this amazing gift and because she's my best friend. I don't get why you're so bloody upset by the fact that I'm giving this diamond necklace to her" yelled back Louis, having enough of Eleanor complaints of why he's giving a diamond necklace to Dakota.

"You love her more then me, don't you?!" questioned Eleanor, still yelling.

"So, what if I love her Eleanor" yelled Louis making a tear slip down Eleanor's cheek.

"I knew it, you always loved that little bitch more than me"

"Don't you dare call Dakota that Eleanor, respect her" Louis said getting defensively, "I just don't get why you're so upset at me liking Dakota."

"Because, you're my boyfriend and because you shouldn't be acting lovey to her Louis! You two are alway together, acting like a fucking bloody couple when you have a girlfriend!"

"Eleanor, I can't be with you anymore"

"Why, oh wait let me guess, because you want Dakota with you!" Eleanor said bitterly laughing.

"No, because you can't fucking trust me being with my best friend and because you have no respect for her. I never act all lovey to her, it's a friendly gesture, you act lovey to your bloody best male friends and I never complain about it because I've seen other people do it with their best friends"

"I don't care anymore Louis, we're done, I can't be with you because you act all loving to her"

"That's a bullshit Eleanor, it's not like you never act all loving to your other best male friends when you a boyfriend"

Eleanor had enough of Louis and grab the box that was wrapped neatly in wrapping paper and ripped it revealing the soft black velvet box that contained Dakota's diamond necklace gift.

She took the necklace out aggressively and threw so hard on the ground and the necklace broke losing some of it's diamonds. Eleanor then picked up the gift that Dakota had given Louis for his birthday and threw aggressively to the ground breaking it as well.

"What the hell Eleanor!" screamed Louis as he ran to pick up the necklace and the diamonds and picked up the gift Dakota gave him.

Eleanor somehow felt guiltiness wash over her. Weird.

"Louis, I'm so sorry-"

"If you were fucking sorry, then you wouldn't have done it. Just watch how fucking angry Dakota would be at me when she sees that her gift that she give me is not here!" yelled Louis, "Leave Eleanor! Get your things and leave!"
------

A/N- Hoped you guys enjoyed

Love always, Kara xoxo