Chapter Eleven- Caught

---------------------------------------------

Four Months Later,

'Looks Like Louis Tomlinson Is Over Ex-Girlfriend Eleanor Calder'

'Yesterday, Louis Tomlinson was out snow boarding with best friend or shall we say girlfriend Dakota Beckham

'Yesterday, Louis Tomlinson was out snow boarding with best friend or shall we say girlfriend Dakota Beckham.'

'Why girlfriend? Because, this photograph already explains everything.'

'Tomlinson is already over ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder and is madly in love with primary school best friend Dakota Beckham.'

'We always knew that these two will become a thing. Our dreams finally came true!'

'What do you think their ship name should be? Lakota or Douis? Or just both? Do you think they'll be the most amazing couple ever?'
------

"Oops, they caught us Lou" said Dakota giving a sheepish smile.

"You know, they need to know to know that we're dating" responded back Louis, "I'll take a picture of you and will post it up on Instagram."

"Sounds like a plan"

'What is this goofball doing? Love my goofball ❤️'

After Louis posted the picture up it immediately got loads of likes and loads of comments asking for another photo.

Dakota's phone started ringing, it was her mum Victoria.

"Hello sweetie, why didn't you tell me that you and Louis were dating?"

"Hello mum and because that was top secret and we wanted to wait for the right moment, but it looks like paparazzi beat us to it"

"I'm really happy you found someone who's the male version of you and by the way me, your father David, and Brooklyn liked your photo on Louis's Instagram account"

"Thank you mum"

"Ready to hear this"

"Hear what?"

"Hear this. Three. Two. One. We told you that you and Louis would date each other!"

"I know, I know"

"It's just amazing how you and your primary school beat friend are now dating and all in love with each other" gushed Victoria, "I have to go doll, I love you and take care tell Louis I said hello."

"Sure, and I love you too mum tell my sibling, Chloë, and dad that I miss then dearly and love them. Bye mum"

"Bye sugar plum"
------

"I just don't get why he would leave me for his best friend" cried Eleanor as hot tears ran down her cheek, "What don't I have that she has Julie?"

You heard right, Eleanor went back to Julie apologising to her for calling useless or something like that.

"Hate to break it to you Eleanor, but it was obvious that Louis always liked Dakota. What Dakota has is trust and honesty, whereas, let's say, you don't" said Julie being completely sincere with her.

"That's what Louis wants, then he's going to get it" said Eleanor being determined.

"I don't think that's a good idea Eleanor, Louis's with Dakota" spoke Julie being unsure of the thought of Eleanor trying to get back with Louis while he has a girlfriend.

"I don't care wether he's with her, I'm going to win him back and you have to help me" Eleanor said going on her phone.

"Fine" muttered Julie knowing she had no other option.
------

Love always, Kara xoxo