Chapter Twelve- "You Will Love Me Again Louis..."

---------------------------------------------

Four months later,

It was now August, Dakota and Louis have been still going strong and have been already dating for eight months.

Currently, Eleanor was inside of Louis's and Dakota's flat and Dakota was out with her mum.

"What do you need? Did you forget anything?" asked Louis taking a seat on the couch.

"No, I did not leave anything, but I us back together again Louis"

"You're joking aren't you? Now, what's the real reason you came here?"

"It's true, I want us together and I changed over the months. I'm much more honest and trust people Louis, I promise you" said Eleanor inching closer to Louis's face and grabbing his chin and pulling up to her's.

"I can't be with you because I have girlfriend Eleanor and I love her"

"You'll just have to break up with her" whispered Eleanor attaching her lips to Louis's.

Once her lips was on his, he immediately pulled away and wiped saliva that was on his lips.

"What the hell Eleanor? Just leave before Dakota get's here" said Louis not even bother to raise his voice.

"Why can't you love me like you love Dakota? What does she has that I don't Louis? Why do you have to love her anyways? We were perfect when she wouldn't be around you!" cried Eleanor.

"I love Dakota because she's is trusting and she trusts me and is honest with me. I love Dakota because I we've know each other since primary school. I love Dakota because she's the female version of me. I love Dakota because she is perfect" said Louis giving reasons as to why he loves Dakota.

"Why can't you just love me like you love her Louis?" yelled Eleanor making it like a big deal.

"I already told you why Eleanor" spoke Louis rubbing his temples.

Frustrated enough, Eleanor picked up a phot frame that had Louis Dakota kissing on it and threw it to the ground. She then picked up the photo and ripped it up.

"...That's insane Chloë" Dakota said as she closed the door, "I will call you tomorrow."

Dakota ended the call and walked into the living room to see Eleanor and Louis.

"What's going on in here?" questioned Dakota calmly.

"What's going on in here is that I don't get why he would love you the way he's doing it and why he won't love me the way he loves you" screeched Eleanor.

"Eleanor, I think it's best for you two" said Dakota calmly once again.

"You will love me like the way you love Dakota Louis, just wait one day!" yelled Eleanor as she walked out the door.

"She's gone crazy" chuckled Dakota as she went to the couch to cuddle up to Louis.

"You bet" replied Louis as he pulled Dakota closer to his chest and a planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You're the best Dakota, I love you"

"No, you are the best Louis and I love you as well babe"
------

Love always, Kara xoxo