Chapter Two- The Graduation

(Zara Larsson- Lush Life)

Chapter Two- The Graduation
---------------------------------------------

It turns out that Eleanor's and Dakota's graduation was booked on the same day, which Louis was upset at because he didn't want to miss his best friend's graduation and his girlfriend's.

So, if Louis didn't go to Eleanor's graduation she'll be upset so he had to go to her's and make it up to Dakota.

Louis watched as Eleanor went to grab her diploma, feeling proud.

He would have been proud seeing Dakota grabbing her diploma.

"Congratulations babe" gushed Louis as he wrapped Eleanor in a warm loving hug, "I'm proud of you love."

"Thank you" replied Eleanor as she kissed him on the lips.
------

"Congratulations sweetheart" Victoria and David said in unison giving their eldest daughter a hug.

Dakota's younger brothers and sister gave her a gift for finishing university and even Chloë gave her gift.

"So, did Louis come to your graduation?" questioned Chloë as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No and why?" asked Dakota as she quirked an eyebrow up.

"No, what do you mean no. He clearly can't miss his girlfriend's graduation" teased Cruz and making Chloë nod her head.

"Me and Louis are not boyfriend or girlfriend, we are best friends, besides he has a girlfriend who he loves dearly" responded back Dakota.

"Sure, as if" piped in Romeo.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing dear sister, just nothing"
------

"Who are you calling babe? I thought this was just about us? You know to celebrate about my graduation?" asked Eleanor, clearly getting annoyed that Louis was talking on the phone.

"Hold on" mouthed Louis as he continued to talk on the phone.

"No, really, let me make it up for missing your graduation Dakota"

"I insist Dak, really just let me make it up to you"

"Great! Let's meet up in Heathrow airport and then we'll take the private jet and head out"

"Alright, see you tomorrow"

As Louis ended the call, a smile was on Louis lips.

"Why are you taking Dakota tour and where is this place?" asked Eleanor, jealous that her boyfriend wasn't taking her out like he was doing to Dakota.

"I'm taking Dakota to Cabo because I missed her graduation and Cabo is located in México" responded Louis taking a sip from his water.

"Why don't you take me out after I graduated from university?" muttered Eleanor.

"Eleanor, I'm not just taking Dakota out because I want to but because I missed her graduation. I don't understand why your getting jealous of Dakota, she's my best friend since primary school. I'll take you out too, wherever you want Eleanor" sighed Louis, not liking that his girlfriend was jealous of his best friend.

"Okay, um, after you come back from going to Cabo with Dakota can we go to Austria?" asked Eleanor.

"Yeah, whatever you want"
------

"Who were you talking to?" David asked his eldest daughter.

"To Louis"

"What'd he need or happened?

"Oh, nothing really, he just wanted to make it up to me for missing the graduation. I told him that he didn't need to make it up, but he insists"

"I'm starting to think that the kids and Victoria are right"

"Right about what?"

"Right that, you and Louis should date each other"

"He has a girlfriend"

"I know that but you two are very, let's say, perfect for each other. Same personalities and have many common things and especially like football, whereas his girlfriend wouldn't even touch a football"

"Even though we're alike doesn't mean we like each other in that way dad, you know what I mean"
------

Love always, Kara xoxo