Chapter Three- She Just Couldn't Leave Him

---------------------------------------------

"Lou, it's been ages that I haven't seen you, have you aged?" joked Dakota as she gave Louis a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It surely haven't been a long time love, you look like you've aged" joked back Louis as he wrapped his arms around Dakota pulling her in a hug.

"So, where's this place that you're taking me to?" questioned Dakota as she pulled away from the hug

"It's a surprise and if I tell you it will not be a surprise anymore Dak" said Louis pinching her left cheek.

"Well, you have no other option then just tell me, you're going to have to tell me because I'm going to be asking you where we're going" Dakota said giving a playful smile.

"Okay then, but either way I'm not going to tell you even if you keep asking me" smiled Louis, "Now, come on sweetheart before the jet leaves without us. But, I doubt it will."

Paparazzi caught the best friend's little moment together and were ready to publish these photographs with a headline for tomorrow, for the whole world could see.
------

"Eleanor, I don't see the problem here. They're not kissing each other, they're just acting friendly towards each other. You see me and Jack are best friends and act this way, but are not dating" said Eleanor's friend Julie, who was obviously taking Dakota's and Louis's side.

"What do you mean that you don't see the problem Julie?" screeched Eleanor who was boiling with anger.

"Uh, no"

"The problem is that he is acting like this to another girl while he knows he has a girlfriend" Eleanor spoke, jealousy in her voice.

"Eleanor, you have to trust Louis if he's with another girl who's just his best friend. Besides, Dakota looks like a lovely girl who wouldn't try anything on him" explained Julie trying to drill it in Eleanor's head and made Eleanor roll her eyes.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know El"

"Check the magazine"

"Oh, right, hold on, it says that they're in Cabo, Mexico"

"So, that's where Louis was going to take her" mumbled Eleanor.

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

"You're coming with me because you're going to help me out with some things okay Julie"

"I don't think it's necessary for me to come Eleanor"

"You're coming with me wether you want to or not, besides why wouldn't you want to go? It's Cabo"
------

'Our Dreams May Come True'

'Guys, our dreams may come true and we're going to be pleased about it

'Guys, our dreams may come true and we're going to be pleased about it.'

'Earlier today, One Direction member Louis Tomlinson was spotted with fabulous Dakota Beckham at Heathrow airport.'

'The two were photograph hugging each other in a sort of lovey way and Tomlinson was seen pinching Beckham's left cheek.'

'Just right before the two went inside the jet, Tomlinson was pictured holding Beckham's hand as they went inside the jet.'

'We hope that they're dating because they'll be the best couple out there.'

'What do you think about this? We all could agree that Louis Tomlinson and Dakota Beckham are meant for each other. Tomlinson and Beckham met in primary school.'