The Blood Magic Series - Book 6: To Seduce a Vampire

Copyright © 2016 by SerenityR0se

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without the permission in writing from the author

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without the permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The Blood Magic Series

Book 1: The Slave That I Am - Completed
Book 2: The Pure Blood Vampire Huntress - Completed
Book 3: Ascension of the Hunters - Completed
Book 4: The Rogue Pureblood Vampire - Completed
Book 5: To Seduce a Succubus - Completed
Book 6: To Seduce a Vampire - Completed
Book 7: To Seduce an Angel - Completed
Book 8: To Seduce a Mortal - Completed
Book 9: The True Born Huntress - Completed
Book 10: Beloveds' Marks - In Progress

This book has sexual content and intended for audiences 18+. Read at your own risk.

Authority and power are two different things: power is the force by means of which you can oblige others to obey you. Authority is the right to direct and command, to be listened to or obeyed by others. Authority requests power. Power without authority is tyranny.

~Jacques Maritain

Tyranny

~The arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power, the despotic abuse of authority.

Cunning and agile, Adrasteia descends from a long line of assassins, her position within her vampire coven is one she doesn't take lightly. In fact, she's only revealed herself to make a kill and then resumes to hide away in the shadows. Always watchful, it takes one time, one moment of her stepping out of the shadows and into the glimmer of the full moon, for the incubus king to lay eyes on her.

Keegan's father, Bram was a tyrannical leader, who once ruled over the Dominion Plain, otherwise known as Hell.

After losing his would be wife to a pureblood vampire, the incubi, succubi, and the many other demons turn on their king, killing Bram. It was in Keegan's best interest, to also turn on his father in a split second decision that earned him the throne. Ruling with an iron fist, but much more personable than his father, he's had countless succubi, but none compare to the one he lost.

Will a vampire satisfy his insatiable desires?

Or will she kill him in order to return to her beloved?

Published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.

To Seduce a Vampire by K. A. Young.

If you don't have a Kindle and can't purchase the book off Amazon, you are more than welcome to join my Patreon page and receive downloadable PDFs under the Pack Tracker Tier.

Please click on the link on my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/SerenityR0se