Book 6⌇20. Soul

Chapter 20 ∣  Soul

-Keegan

"I-Is this really all necessary?" Adrasteia's heartbeat sped up the second I flipped her down onto her back against the covers of the bed after she stepped out of the shower, the blood no longer lingering on her hand. My shirt had already been discarded, looking over her smaller frame in just my dark jeans, her light squeal making me smile.

The moment she attempted to scramble to sit up, I pressed my hand against her upper chest, forcing her back down as my eyes roamed her body. I never shifted back, not wanting to hide my true self from her. If she was going to be with me, it would be all of me.

Take her.

I already caught the scent of her slowly growing arousal, her timidness was enough to stir my inner demon, his want to take her the moment she arrived was hard to control. It wasn't helping that her gorgeous naked body was exposed to me. I never showed her how bothered I was, resisting the urges, her virginity status beckoning that primal beast within me. The downside of being a sex demon...wanting to take that away from her, enjoying every second doing so whether she liked it or not. Though, she was more than welcoming now, her boldness eliciting my desires to the surface, a deep lust brewing.

Sex with a vampire, we've outdone ourselves. I wonder how she will be in comparison to a succubus.

My inner demon wouldn't remain silent, enjoying every part of this as much as I was.

It was the first time...looking in her eyes that I saw the genuineness. She really had no care to return to Earth. She wasn't spitting fire and fighting me tooth and nail to take her back to her precious beloved. Giving her the freedom to choose, she'd decided, seeing everything that was being offered to her here...despite the attempt on her life. It didn't matter where she went, there was always that risk and there was something sexy...

...sexy about her killing another, her power and strength displayed in front of not just those rebel members, but my own guards. They saw the strength of a vampire, though easily manipulated with silver, they were dangerous, especially my little assassin.

"Of course, it's necessary," I grinned evilly at her, reaching for the right ankle restraint at the foot of the bed, bringing it into her field of view. "Though, there were adjustments made the moment I brought you here. Don't want you performing a disappearing act on me," I showed her the slight traces of silver metal weaved into the leather cuffs.

Bind her tightly.

"Umm..." she moved again, and I caught her right ankle, drawing her toward me and securing the cuff into place, locking it tightly.

"You're not going anywhere," I chuckled, taking hold of the other restraint, grabbing her left ankle and locking it into place next. "You want me to make you listen to me, you'll never forget this." I watched as she shook slightly her legs parted, her scent growing thicker as her arousal heightened.

Kneeling, my knees on either side of her torso, I lifted both of her arms and placed them above her head loosely. "You get one warning. Don't move your arms from this position."

Adrasteia's face was filled with shock but listening to me while I gently ran my hands down the sides of her body. She sighed, breathing out as I felt her smooth skin contacting my palms, my fingertips tracing each curve of her body. When I brought my face to hers, those eyes staring into mine with slight unease.

"What are you afraid of?" I asked her, her breath catching in her throat as she tried to stop herself from responding.

"You," she whispered, and I felt that hurt, but it was well earned after what I did to her. She startled me though, stating, "I'm afraid...of enjoying myself with you. I'm afraid I'll like it too much."