Entry 1:

Today, February 2, 2016, my brother told me that he hated me. But he hasn't even heard my side of the story...

When you find this, I'll be long gone. But maybe you'll at least know what goes on through my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I first met Darin Winkles in 1st grade. I never imagined that it would become what it is now, but it did. It started as a simple friendship and then evolved into so much more. I can't believe that nobody ever noticed something going on between us. Or maybe somebody did and didn't question it. I only know how I feel about Darin.

The first time Mrs. Lott told us to partner up for our maze activity, Darin and I were the only ones who didn't have partners. She paired us together and told us that she thought we would make great friends. And she was right. We immediately clicked. We talked about our pet cats, our families, and our over the top love for Barbie. By the end of the day, we had made a sworn oath to be best friends forever.

Darin was the first person I ever loved. Not "I love you as a friend" a real, strong love. One the pulls at your heart and burns in your soul. Where every fiber in your body longs to be with them all the time, where whenever you're around them, you can't help but want to run your hand over theirs, where it physically pains you when they cry. This is what I felt whenever I was around Darin. And I can't control it, I can't help it, I can't stop it. All I can do is feel it.

Darin Winkles was the one who made me realize that I like girls.