Entry 10:

I was awake before Seth the next morning. It was around 8:00, and I figured that I sight as well make breakfast, because he was letting my stay here for a week. I walked to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee before pulling out the pancake batter. After a while, I had a nice stack of pancakes, a plate full of scrabbled eggs, and a package of bacon ready to eat. It was around 9:00 when Seth woke up, yelling about how he smelled food and if this was a joke he'd kill me.

Immediately, he sat down to eat breakfast. Something Seth always did at any meal was eat one food at a time. He started with the eggs, moved to the pancakes, and finally ate the bacon. He believed in saving 'the best for last'. He thanked me for breakfast and told me that it tasted amazing. He couldn't remember the last time he had pancakes. Then he asked if I wanted to watch a movie.

The thing about Seth was that he had a caring side. A romantic side. Whenever he had a girlfriend, he always made sure that they did cute things together and had a lot of sweet memories. He always said it was for two reasons: 1) If she's the one, I want her to remember our relationship, and 2) If she isn't the one, I want for her to miss me.

He's had this one girlfriend for about three years. They've been to a One Direction concert with front row seats, he recorded him playing guitar and singing her favorite songs and gave them to her, he took her away on a weekend trip to NYC, he's bought her a new violin, he's given her a Pandora bracelet, and those are only the things I can remember off the top of my head.

So when I suggested that we watch The Shining, my favorite movie ever, he immediately said no. We ended up watching Grease, which I didn't mind. After all, you can't beat the classics. Shortly after we finished the movie, he said he needed to work on his wrestling skills and I was a worth opponent. Naturally, I accepted his challenge and warned him that I was gonna kick his sorry but all the way to Cali.

Five minutes. I had lasted five minutes before he had me pinned down, laughing over my head. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Then he leaned in really close to my face and said, "I guess this mean I win."

"SETH!"

I turned to see a tall brunette girl with lots of curves and minimal makeup. "Oh, hey Madison." I said, smiling and standing. She ignored me and marched up to Seth.

"You're cheating on me with your little sister's best friend?" She screamed. I don't know where she got that idea, and I just stood there in shock. Seth's eyes widened and he immediately started shaking his head and opening his mouth to try and explain. "Don't try that with me, I saw her on the floor. You were going to kiss her! If I'd come in here a few minutes later, I bet you'd both been naked."

Seth was a proud and honest man. He would never cheat on a girl and nobody would ever cheat on Madison. She was gorgeous, and everybody knew it. Not only was she beautiful, but she was kind and had a heart of gold. She volunteered at the hospital helping people, and worked at the Food Bank. The was Valedictorian, and had gotten a perfect score on her S. A. T. She loved helping children and hated seeing it when they were mistreated. She was the definition of perfection.

"Madds, you know that I'd never-"

"I don't care! I don't know what I know anymore." She turned to leave but Seth grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. He grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss, something that Darin also did to me, and didn't let her go.

"Madds I know that you love me. And you know that I love you. I'd never do that to you and you know it. Madds please, you have to believe me."

Madison turned to look away from Seth and I could see a tear sliding down her cheek. "Seth... you're going to have to give me some time to think. I know what I saw." She turned to walk to the door. Seth looked devastated. I knew why... he knew that this was it for him. She was his world, and she always would be.

"Wait." I said, finally speaking up. Madison turned and looked at me. She wasn't angry, she was heartbroken. "I'm lesbian. I'm dating Darin. We were honestly just wrestling. I would never like a boy."

It looked as if a huge weight had been lifted off of Seth's shoulders, and he looked at me and mouthed Thank you. Madison was standing there, processing what she'd just heard. She was the first person to know about Darin and I's relationship excluding our families. "I..." she said, pausing. "I believe you."

She turned and smiled at us. Seth ran up and pulled her into a kiss mumbling Thank God and I love you so much into the kiss which made Madison laugh. She finally pulled away, but Seth held her in his arms, not wanting to let go of her.

"Now," Madison said. "I just came to see if you two wanted to come to Starbucks with me."