Entry 12:

I was researching concerts. The ideal one would be a One Direction concert, but they were still on break. I finally found a The Band Perry concert scheduled for March 12th in Atlanta, Georgia. We formulated a plan around the concert.

The concert was on a Sunday night, so Friday night they were going to drive down there and stay for the weekend. While they were down there, they would go recreate memories from the ones on the beach at midnight, to a picnic at sunset, or whatever other cheesy thing Seth had done. After the concert, they'd come home and go to sleep so that they could prepare to leave on Tuesday. Except when they got there, Seth's old high school fried Erick is going to sneak in a baby husky.

A baby husky named Ocean has always been Madison's dream dog, she just never could bring herself to buy one. Around Ocean's neck is going to be a collar and the tags are going to say 'Will you marry me?" with a ring.

We were hoping to blow her mind, and I'm pretty sure that we were going to do a good job at it. Seth was super excited, knowing that she was going to say yes and that he would live out his fairy tale life with his beautiful almost fiancee. I was excited too, knowing that my future family consisted of a cute puppy names Ocean.

My phone dinged and a text appeared from Darin. Hey babe, missing u like crazyyyy lol.

I smiled and texted a quick reply, Miss u 2 darling. Ilysm.

"Who are you texting?" Seth questioned with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Is it Darin? Oh my gosh, you're blushing. It's so Darin."

Seth was right, I was blushing and probably looked as red as a tomato. Seth had the same power Darin did; look right through every one of my lies and concealed emotions so that he got the truth. But unlike Darin, Seth used the truth against you when he needed something. Never serious blackmail but blackmail all the same. One time, Darin had to buy him two dozen cupcakes just so that he wouldn't spread it around that she went skinny dipping in a hotel hot tub on their trip to Disney.

"Darin and Eva sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then come marriage, then come Eva with a baby carriage." Seth sang while dancing around the living room and making kissy faces at me.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "I hate you, you know that?" I said while laughing.

Seth held a hand over his heart as if I'd personally offended him. "Ouch, my future sister-in-law hates me. That is going to make for an awkward family reunion now isn't it?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to reply, but was smacked in the face with a pillow instead. I gasped, taking in the fact that I was just hit in the face with a couch pillow by none other than my girlfriend's brother. "How dare you!" I exclaimed. "Oh, it's so on!" I grabbed another pillow and flung it at Seth, missing by an inch.

"Loser," he smirked and bolted down the hallway. "Come and get me!"