Entry 7:

Franklin smiled, tears in his eyes as he watched his beautiful bride walk down the isle. She was wearing an off white dress made a a silky material and the clung to her body in all of the right places. He bouquet consist of light pink roses to match the wedding colors of pastel pink and gold.

Emma did an excellent job planning the wedding, and I'm impresses that she did it with her three foster children she planned on adopting soon. Franklin agreed to it, of course, and said the sooner the better. He loved the children as much as he loved Emma and wanted them as much as he wanted her.

It was also impressive because she had whipped it up in 6 weeks. After Franklin had purposed, she immediately got to work. She had good reason too, they wanted to get married before her baby bump started showing. Even though Darin and I didn't approve of this, we knew that they were going to end up together in the end.

The couple repeated the vows after the priest who was marrying them, and then they signed "I do". Emma was selectively mute, because she felt she was responsible for her sisters kidnapping by her use of words. Her sister was found a few weeks later, but Emma never fully recovered. Franklin loved her all the same though, and learned sigh language just so he could ask her out on their first date.

It was all very romantic, but it was a bittersweet time. All of out children were married and Darin and I were alone in the house now. Although we had a lot of grandchildren(Joshua has four kids; Natalie, Bentley, Issac, and Sierra while Amber has three kids with two on the way; Kaylee, Britain, Sadie, Henry, and Justice) they aren't around us all the time anymore.

Right after Franklin had moved into his own apartment after college 6 years ago, we had sold our huge house for a smaller one. It had enough room to fit all of our family, but was smaller than our last house that Darin had bought for our anniversary. She published a book about becoming a CEO, creating your own company and products, and making wise investments. It sold like crazy, and she was currently working on another book.

My work, as of right now, was on display at an art museum. Someone had shown them my pictures and they had reached out immediately wanting work. That money went to buy the huge pool in our backyard and gigantic deck to go with it. Of course, we had invested in our grandchildren's college funds and even built a total of 60 wells in Africa, but it was nice to know that when our family came to visit they'd have something to look forward to.

As Franklin kissed his bride, I snapped a couple of pictures for out book of memories, which we've been making since Franklin turned two. I was proud of my children for growing up and becoming what they've always wanted to be and getting what they always wanted. But I'm especially happy for Franklin. I can see it in his eyes. The type of love he has for Emma is the same type of love I have for Darin.