one :)

Okay in here your name will be Mika :)

Mika's POV

"Mika dear? Wake up unless you want to be late for school." I woke up to the soft voice which belongs to my mom.

I sat up from my sleeping position and rubbed my eyes, trying to remove the sleepiness from me. My mom chuckled st my child-like behaviour and asked me to washed up as breakfast was ready.

After washing up and wearing ripped jeans and white tee with black creepers, I slinged my bag and rushed down just to be greeted by my 3 younger siblings.

"Mika say your farewells and hurry up." Mom said from the kitchen. I kissed my younger sisters' cheek and my younger brother's cheek.

When I exited my house, I saw a figure standing outside his house. He has broad shoulders, blonde hair and is quite tall. I didn't realise I was staring at him until he came and stood infront of me.

"Why are you staring at me?" He said, glaring at me and I can say that I'm a bit terrified.

"Mianhae. "I bowed my head.

"Which school are you going tho? I can send you there." His voice suddenly became soft and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Is this guy bipolar or what?

"Korean International High School." I said and tucked a strand of loose hair .

He grabbed my hand softly and brought me to his car. Without much words, he pushed me inside his car and buckled my seatbelt. I blushed a little when his hand came in contact with my hand.

"I school there too. So lets go together." He started driving soon after. I admire the scenery that passes by through the journey.

"Are you new?" He asked and I nodded.

"Im Jin. You?" He gave a hand to shake, proffesionally driving with his left hand.

"Mika." I shook his hand and our hands held each other more that supposed, and I saw a spark in his eyes which made him release my hand.

Once we reached the school, he just mumbled a 'get out' and I just obeyed.

I waz adjusting the hem of my white shirt when I bumped into someone and I fell to my butt.

"Are you okay?" A hand helped me up and I saw the person.

I nodded and brush off the dirt off my bum.

"I'm Jimin. Are you new here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let me show you the office." I thanked him and we made small talk while going to the office.

Once we reached the office, we bid our farewells as he was rushing for his next class.

"Ms Mika. Welcome to our school." The principal, Mr Shaun welcomed me.

"Ok so since this is your first day, I'm going to ask a student to show you around this school. Understood?" He asked and I nodded.

Minutes later, someone knocked at the door. And it wad no other than Jin. I was doubtful about him actually. One moment he will be mad next he is happy .

"Seokjin, do accompany Ms Mika and show her around this school and classes. Understand?" Jin did an 'ok'sign and held my wrist bringing me outside.

"So what class do you have?" He asked while looking through my schedule.

Before I even had the chance to answer , he pushed me to the locker and our face were so close to each other that I had to look down.

"Listen here okay. When you're around me, don't try to act nice . Act cute or whatsoever. Especially around my friends. If you-" He was cut off when a figure pulled him away from me.

"Yah Mika are you okay?' I looked up to see Jimin, worry etched at his features.

I nodded and looked behind to see Jin, holding his head.

"Is he okay?" I asked Jimin.

"No."

"Why?"

"He's bipolar and depressed."