ten :)

I was waiting for jungkook outside my class because he said he wanted to go to class together

I hummed to the rythm of the song which I was currently obsessed with ; spring day.

the lyrics are so relatable to my life like somehow .but my hummings came to a halt when i see jungkook.

he looks beaten up ; bruised cheek, torn lip .but he's still smiling and his smile seem to grow when he sees me.

"hi mika, waiting for me? "he says cheekily.

I nodded my head and point to the bruises. he just shrug and interlock our fingers, dragging me to our first class.

I was about to ask something when I felt my left hand being pulled behind. I stopped in my tracks and turn behind just to see jin.

"jin? " my eyebrows raised while I look at him.  he sound much more... fragile?

"are you okay? " I asked in concern and I could feel jungkook growing impatient next to me.

"the principal is calling me and you, " he says while looking at the interlock fingers of mine and jungkook.

"I'm sure she can w-" "no she wants to meet us now jungkook," when jin cuts off jungkook ,the air aroud us seem tense.

i coughed and turn to face jungkook and said that i'll meet him later .he just scoffed before walking off.

i rolled my eyes in annoyance before turning back to jin and brought him to the principal office

our journey there was just silent;  awkward silence to be exact. once we reach there, we were told to go in the office.

"oh hello Mika and Jin, I've called you two to say that you're the main part of the school's upcoming event. " I choked on my saliva.

"m-main part? " I asked.

"yes. I forgot to tell you that our school holds an event every start of the year and we choose two person to be the main part of this.  but it's up to you two to choose what kind of performance you want to do ,"the principal explained.

I ohh'ed and look at jin but he was focusing solely on the speaker.

"if that's all, excuse us but we have to go to class now, "jin said in a polite tone.

"oh don't worry, you're excused from class today to plan what you want to do because the event is in 5 days. " she said and dismissed us before we get a chance to say anything.

jin dragged me from the office and to the library.

"jin, is there a problem? "I asked while holding his fingers.

he looked at me but then looked away and shook his head. I stopped him from entering the library but instead brought him to a study corner near it.

I mustered all my courage and cupped his cheeks. blood instantly rushed to my cheeks and I could see his cheeks reddening too.

"u-uhm are y-you sure? " I stuttered.  I freaking stuttered.  oh my God.

he stares at me, shocked evident in his facial expression. I feel so embarrass so I was about to pull off my hands until I feel a pair of hands cupping my face too.

I squealed and try to move back but the grip on my face was iron till I couldn't move back.

my face is definitely as red as a tomato now. and I'm sweating omg. he will definitely feel disgusted.

way to ruin the moment with your crush 101.

"j-jin? I'm sweating and it'll be disgusting if you h-" my breath hitched when he just kissed the top of my head.

I pushed him off and place my hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat. it was beating rapidly like it's running a Marathon.

I looked at jin and saw that his usual smirk is now etched on his face. is he playing a prank.

"so you're more of a physical contact, kinda person huh? " jin asked while stepping closer to me.

"n-no.  why would you think that? " I said, my voice lowering.

"so I know what you like if you were to become my girlfriend, " he said smoothly and crossed his arms.

boi