three :)

a/n: so I decided that odd chapters will be in Jin's POV and even chapters will be in Mika's POV

Jin's Pov

Mika just sobbed and rubbed away her tears and walk away. I stared emptily into space and was debating if I should go home now or not. Before I could do anything , Mika's voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

"You can stay to eat pizza and do whatever you want till my parents are home. Unless you want to go home." I knew how scared she is.

I went to the couch and made sure to leave ample space between us just to make sire she is comfortable. She gave me a box of pizza and continued staring at her phone.
"Mika I'm sorry." I said and faced her. She looked so lost and after few seconds, she understood and shook her head as if she is saying it's okay .

"No, it is not okay. I'm really sorry Mika. What do you want me to do? I just feel very guilty right now." I said and iced her cheeks with the ice I took just now.

"I'm serious Jin. I understand and I forgive you. But could you do me one favour?" She asked and looked at me with a kind smile.

I nodded my head eagerly.

"Forget the past and live on." She said and ruffled my hair.

"I-" I don't believe in myself.

"For me ."

-----

It was school again and after the chaotic drama that happened at Mika's house yesterday night, I decided to meet with my friends to ask for help for a surprise. I practically had to force them to come to school an hour earlier because they refused except for the maknae, Jung Kook who eagerly agreed to help. My group consists of me , Suga, Namjoon, Jhope, Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yah Jin. What do you want?" Namjoon asked me once everyone had reached at the basketball court; our usual meet up place.

"Help me plan a surprise." Everyone snapped their head at me and raised their eyebrows in confusion except for Jungkook. Instead, he had eyes of excitement.

I told them what happen and to say that they're mad were an understatement. I got slaps on my forehead and I'm pretty sure that my forehead is red by now.

"Hais. Okay so later after school, just spend some time with her probably an hour in school then bring her to the park. We'll settle the surprise at the park for you." Jimin said while rearranging the books in his bag.

"Do you need extra cash?" I asked and took out my wallet.

"Nah it's okay let us treat you." Suga and Jhope said. I smiled and thanked them.

"Jin, is that Mika?" Jungkook asked while pointing to the direction, which indeed Mika is walking in. I cocked my head to the side, surprised to see her. 

I felt a sudden pang of guilt when I saw the red mark still lingering on her cheek. "You didn't tell me how bad it was." Tae said and flicked my forehead.

"Uhm Jin-ssi? You left your watch in my house." She said timidly and passed me the watch before walking away but Jimin held her hand.

Jimin walked by her side and soon both of them exited the basketball court.

"Whatever it is, settle it. I don't like to see women hurt and I don't care if it's unintentional or because of your disorders Jin. It is still not acceptable." Namjoon said before exiting with Suga and Jhope. I hung my head low in disappointment.

Taehyung rubbed my back while Jungkook hugged me. 

"It's okay Jin." Tae said while wiping away the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"No it's not. Why did she have to break me till it's impossible for me to fix myself?"