twelve :)

after eating, me and the boys driverd to the dance studio where they always use.

once we've reached, everyone exited the car and stretch their bodies, the sound of cracking bones could be heard.

"mika, do you have spare clothes? because you can't be dancing with a skirt can you? " jimin said once we enter the lift to go to the basement.

I slapped my forehead before shaking my head no. jimin chuckled and reach for his back and took out a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"I always carry extras around so yeah. " jimin said and ruffled my hair, exiting the lift.

while the rest went to the room, I went to the bathroom to change into the more comfortable clothes.

I looked in the mirror and glanced at my reflection. dang I look good with jimin's clothes. tying up my hair into a messy ponytail, I stuffed my clothes into my bag before slinging it over my shoulder and exiting the bathroom.

just as I exit the bathroom, I jogged to the dance room to start my adrenaline pumping. I opened the door and entered, throwing my bag to the side and rush to Jin's side.

"hey, " I said and he looked at me before slinging his arms around my shoulder.

"look, we look like a couple, " he squished my cheeks and I looked At the reflection in the mirror in front.

and what he said was true. we both are wearing black sweats and a grey top; he's a tee and mine a hoodie.

I took out my phone and snap a picture.

"that's nice. we look nice, " I complimented to both ourselves.

a whistle was heard and both of us stopped playing around.

after an hour and a half of dancing, I was sprawled on the floor, face full of sweat.

" okay so mika, now that you know the whole choreo, I'll rearrange the dancing positions because you and jin are the main characters of the item. so after 10 minutes, we'll start again, " hoseok said while giving Me a bottle of water.

before I could answer him, I heard a slap and then a door slam.

I sit up quickly and turn around to see jungkook gone and jin with a red imprint on his cheek.

the hell happened?

a/n after a year of not updating, I'm finally back. :))) I'll try to update more consistently!! :3