two :)

I was sitting at my study desk that was facing the window. My pen was tapping fiercely against the homework assignment as I couldn't answer the mathematics question.

A knock on the door made me snap my head to the source of sound. There, standing by my door is my mom all dressed up.

"Mika dear I'm leaving soon for my anniversary . I  left some money on the dining table for any food you and your siblings." She said while adjusting her hijab. 

Oh did I forgot to tell you? We were a Muslim Korean Family. :)

I followed my mom to the living room just to be greeted with Jin playing with my 3 younger siblings.

"Mom why is Jin here?" I asked causing him to look at me.

"Oh I've asked help from our neighbour to help you babysit." She said and kissed my cheek and my other siblings' cheeks too before leaving the house.

Jin's POV (??)

I was honestly amazed at how Mika tom care of her younger siblings who are 7 years old, 1 years old and 4 months. Its like she is mother but in a 18 year old body.

"Jin-ssi can you help order pizza? The money is on the dining table." I heard Mika called for my help and I nodded.

Her second youngest sibling followed me clinging to my leg. Probably because he is the only boy. I giggled a little before carrying him.

"What do you want little guy?" I asked and showed him the list of pizza on my phone.

He pointed to multiple pizza and I just chuckled. I ordered the amount of pizza that will be enough for us and went back yo the living room just to see the baby sister and the 7-year-old sibling fast asleep .

"Yah Jin! Don't carry him on your shoulder it's dangerous !" Mika warned and slapped my chest causing me to tumble back and my instinct was grabbing the younger boy and hug him to my chest .

I glared at Mika causing her to looked down in fear. I grabbed her hand and brought her to the couch and place her brother on her lap, then sitting next to her. Mika grabbed my hand and forced me to face her.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I just shrugged. I was silently enjoying the show on the tv when the doorbell rang and I took that as a cue that pizza had arrived. I went to the door and instantly regretted my decision of opening it. There, standing with our pizza, was the guy that broke my old relationship.

|Flashback|

"Jagiya?" I had asked my girlfriend's parents permission to visit her as she was absent from school today. I entered the house and sensed something unusual.

I went up to her room and heard a thud and since I'm that kind of over protective boyfriend I slammed the door open just to meet that horrifying scene. 

There was a guy on top of her but the heartbreaking sight was that my girlfriend was smirking at me. I choked back a sobbed.

"It's good to see that someone fulfill my utmost desire." How could she? I gave her my everything. Money. Time. And most importantly , love. I didn't went that far of the relationship stage because I wait till marriage.

"I hate you!" I screamed and fled off.

|End of Flashback|

I punched the guy and snatched the pizza from him, then slamming the door. Mika rushed to me and gently brought me to the couch.

She grabbed some ice and iced the wound on my knuckles. I couldn't help but feel some sort of anger towards her. Girls are the same. Sweet at first but break your hearts afterward. I slapped her and it looks like time had stopped. She cupped her sore cheeks.

"Shit! Mika are y-" I was cut off by her pulling me up and dragging me to the door. No. She will pushed me away. 

I switched our positions so that she was trapped between me and the door. She was crying and her tears were fiercely cascading down her cheeks. I don't know why I'm being such an ass to her. And I also don't know why I feel so attatched to her.

"Mianhae Mika-ssi." I whispered.

"I'm sorry for being broken."