nine :)

I tapped my feet against the floor tile, my weight resting against my locker. I looked at my watch, eyebrow furrowed.

They're suppose to reach by now.  Mika and jungkook are suppose to reach by now.

Just as I was about to dial Mika's number, mika and jungkook emerged from the front gate.

Mike ran past jungkook and hugged me since my arms were wide open for her. I spun her around and muzzling my head in the crook of her neck.

I put her down when I hear a coughed next to me.

Me and mika both looked flustered and I rubbed my neck trying to hide my embarrassment.

"See y'all later, " jungkook said while looking down.

Before i could say anything jungkook walked away and i look at mika.

"What happen? "I asked but was only replied with a shrug.

I'll just have to ask him later.

<skip to after school>

"Jungkook-sshi! " I called out to him when I saw him at the locker.

By the time I reached by his side, he was already holding a stack of books probably his homework.

I dragged him to the the rooftop to talk.  Well because that's where my squad goes when we face problems.

"Do you like Mika? "I asked straightforwardly.

He looked up at me with big eyes, mouth ajar; speechless.

"You do like her don't you? "I said, sighing.

He nodded and I rubbed my face in annoyance.

"Why? " I rushed out, feeling annoyed suddenly.

"What do you mean why? I like her means I like her hyung. " jungkook said looking at me unsurely.

I stood up, and started pacing around. My fists clenched by my side trying to think of a way to make jungkook not like mika.

I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me to face him.

"Hyung, you can't possibly be mad at me for liking mika.  Right? " Jungkook asked looking at me straight in the eyes.

I pulled away from his touch and glared at him.

"No you're wrong.  Yes I'm mad. About you liking mika.  I'm suppose to be the only one to like mika jungkook! " I screamed and jungkook stepped a step back.

All I see is red. My fists clenching and unclenching.

"What the hell hyung? What's your problem?  Mika is not yours. Remember that. "Jungkook said, clenching his teeth.

I stepped forward and pushed his shoulder.

"Yes she is. Just see.  She'll be mine soon. " I said in a deathly tone.

"No. You know why?  Because you get mad so easily.  You're so damn problematic. And maybe that's why your Suju left you.  Coz you're just so problemat-" I couldn't control what I did next.

Because the next thing I know is pinning jungkook to the ground, throwing punches to his face feeling my skin tore and jungkook's face bleeding.

I saw jungkook going unconscious and just as I was about to throw another punch I felt hands pulling my body back.

"Jin hyung! Yah stop !" I realised that voice as namjoon's and I immediately released my grip on jungkook's tee.

My breathing was ragged as I try to stabalised it .I look at my knuckles and saw blood and then look at jungkook.

He's bleeding. Suga and taehyung helping him.

"What the hell jungkook and jin? "Hoseok screamed and immediately gave a box of first aid to suga to attend to jungkook while he and namjoon attend to me.

"Hyung? Explain, "namjoon said in a fierce tone.

I just shook my head tears cascading down . I hate myself.  I hate myself so so much for this.

I looked at jungkook.

He's beaten up.  Bruises are starting to form on his face.  His lips are chapped and blood was oozing out from his nose.

I walked to jungkook and was about to bend down to speak to him but he stood up.

"Listen.  You and me are no longer friends.  And mika is mine.  Mark my words hyung. " he smirked and walked but stop by my side before saying

"And stop being so problematic and maybe mika will like you. "

(Sorry for the late update)