Promoted

Jason was getting ready for work. It was 6:00 and he still had an hour till work. He tried to contact his girlfriend, Stacy but her phone was off. She lives in another country and they met online. They started dating a year ago but they never met in real life. "I have to start the car" He reminded himself. He wanted to go extra early that day because he wanted to look good in front of his boss. He arrived at work and his boss, Carol called him up to her office. She proceeded to inform him about the new position at a higher department. "I fired someone from the seventh floor and I want you to replace him" she said. "Am I finally getting a promotion?" he asked excitedly. She nodded and told him to transfer his stuff there. He then took all of his stuff and walked towards the elevator but it was about to close. The guy in the elevator then stopped the door for him so he went in. "So, where are you off to?" asked the guy. "I got promoted, so seventh floor please" replied Jason. The guy then told him that they're from the same floor and began introducing himself. "I'm Andre Reynolds, pleased to meet you" the guy said. "And i'm Jason by the way" he replied. The elevator doors opened and they both went out. Jason then looked for his cubicle and found it. He arranged all his stuff on his new desk and started working. Andre later came by to visit Jason. After he left, Jason's eyes followed him across the room until he got to his cubicle. They were not that far from each other so Jason couldn't stop staring at him. Jason was always in denial about how he really feels about men but something was different about Andre. Jason then realized that he couldn't get what he wants so he just tried to stop thinking about Andre. After work, he went home and for some reason everything just felt weird. He felt dizzy and tired so he just rested. Jason's sister, Chanelle came home from work and saw her brother on the couch with his shirt unbuttoned. "You have to go to bed" said Chanelle worriedly. "Just go get my pajamas, i'll sleep on the couch" he replied. Chanelle then fetched it and handed it to him. "Now get changed" said Chanelle. "Not while you're here" he replied. He was always insecure about taking his shirt off in front of anyone. Chanelle then left the room and went outside. Jason quickly got changed and went to bed. He tried to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about Andre. There was something about him that made him very attractive to Jason. It turned twelve and he still couldn't stop thinking about Andre.