Blackmailed

"I'm watching you" said Anthony. He walked away in silence. Jason was disgusted at the blackmail. He felt a small tap on his shoulder. "What was that about?" asked Mitch. "It was nothing" lied Jason. He felt tense. He was forced to lie to keep his job. He remembered the exact words Carol told him. The noisy workplace got in his head and forced him to go early that day. "What the hell is wrong with him?" he asked himself. He went back home and set up his laptop. "1 message from Anthony Ross" said the computer. Jason was curious. He checked the email and was horrified. It was a picture of him and Carol at the plane. He began typing his response. "How the hell do you have this?" he asked. "Anthony is typing" said the computer. "Do you really think I forgave you after humiliating me at the train station?" asked Anthony. Jason was speechless. He didn't know what to say. "You can't force me to like you" Jason replied. He was trembling. "But it looks like I have Andre" replied Anthony. Anthony logged off. Jason reached for his phone and tried to contact Mitch. "Please try again later" said the phone. He threw his phone in anger and stared at the wall. He picked it up and tried calling Carol. "Hi Jason" said Carol. "Do you have pictures of what happened in Hawaii?" asked Jason. Carol didn't reply. "Answer Me!" He shouted. "I'm sorry" sobbed Carol. "I don't care about the damn pictures" said Jason. "I just want to know how Anthony got them" he continued. "He blackmailed you too?" asked Carol. "Yes, and now I need you to help me set things right" answered Jason. Carol agreed. He went back to his laptop and pondered. "A long shower might help" he told himself. It was a long day and this was all he needed. He thinks better in the shower. He got out, put the towel around his waist, and checked his phone. "1 missed from Andre Reynolds" said the phone. He proceeded to call. "Listen, I know about the kiss" Jason said.