Fallout

Mitch found out about the kiss because of Anthony's guilt. Anthony tried to apologize but Mitch felt really betrayed. Mitch then broke up with Anthony and forced him to leave. When Jason called him, he confronted Jason about the kiss and was really mad about it. "He kissed me" said Jason. "But you still didn't stop" shouted Mitch. "I have no interest in Anthony at all" replied Jason. "But you still kissed and I will never ever forget that" said Mitch. "I'm really sorry" replied Jason. Mitch didn't accept his apology and hung up. Jason was really nervous on what's gonna happen with their friendship. "Who's Anthony" asked his dad. Jason told him that Anthony was a woman he had as a one night stand. His parents then started to yell at him because they were really against one night stands. He was really annoyed about this but he'd rather have this bullshit than his parents finding out about Andre. He then stormed off and drove to Mitch's house. Chanelle called him and asked about Hawaii. "I'll catch up" he said. He finally arrived at his destination. He knocked on the door but Mitch wouldn't let him in. Jason finally left and decided to just explain everything to Mitch after he came home from Hawaii. He was headed to the airport but his parents wouldn't let him use the car after the "one night stand" incident. Jason had to wait for a cab because he was gonna be late to the next flight. He realized that he still had an extra ticket so he called his boss, Carol. He really needed a ride so he decided to get a ride from her. Her house was near the airport so they arrived on time and both got in the plane.