Longest Plane Ride Ever

Carol and Jason found their seats and sat down. Carol asked him why he picked her for Hawaii. Jason found this as an opportunity to get a promotion. "You're just a great boss and you deserve a treat" he said. Carol was flattered by this so she started flirting with him. "You're a smart and handsome man. Why are you still single?" she asked. "Actually Ms. Hoffner, I decided that my career comes first." he answered. "Call me Carol" she replied. Jason was very nervous because this was the first time he's been with his boss outside of work. "Are you looking for company?" she asked in a flirty tone. "Are you flirting with me?" he asked. "Maybe?" she replied. Jason told her that she might not have a chance with him. "Why?" she asked. Jason tried to change the subject but she keeps on insisting the question. He was getting irritated but he didn't want to be fired. "If you stop asking, i'll let you do anything you want with me in the bathroom" he said. He was tense but he needed to do this so he won't be fired. Carol agreed to this while Jason continued to be uncomfortable. The pilot then turned off the seat belts sign and Carol pulled Jason towards the bathroom. She started to unbutton his shirt as he tried to unbutton hers. He unzipped his pants while she pulled his boxers down. "Is this just a one time thing?" he asked. "I can work with that" she replied. she then took off her bra and started to grasp him tightly. He tried to dirty talk but it just sounded weird. He was very uncomfortable but he pretended to like it. She saw his reaction and stopped. They both got dressed and Carol apologized. "I'm sorry it's just that, I liked you since I hired you" she said. "So you lied?" he asked angrily. "I promoted you because I wanted a better view of you" she said. "How could you do this to me?" he asked angrily. "I won't fire you, i'll even give you another promotion" she said. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can work for you anymore" he said. "I know that you're gay" she said. Jason was shocked and asked how. "I always stared at you, but you're always looking at Andre" she replied. He was nervous and scared. "Please don't tell anyone" he begged. "Only if you don't quit" she replied. They both agreed on this and got back on their seats.