Swim Shirt

Chanelle was waiting for her brother at the airport. She decided to bring her boyfriend with her on Hawaii. Jason's plane finally arrived and he went to baggage claim. Jason and Carol was speechless on the way out. They both agreed to forget everything that happened in the plane. Chanelle finally saw her brother and hugged him. They introduced their companions to each other. Moments later they all checked in the hotel. The hotel was very near from the airport and it was a short 12 minute ride. The hotel was tall and elegant. Chanelle introduced her new boyfriend to Jason and they both got to know each other pretty well. Jason then went up on his room to unpack. He noticed that he left his swim shirt and that he won't be able to enjoy Hawaii. "Shit! I lift my swim shirt" he shouted. Chanelle heard this and went to Jason's room. "What are you so insecure about anyway?" she asked. Jason told her about how insecure he was when he started gaining weight when he was 9 years old. Even if he lost a lot of weight, the insecurity stuck with him. She then left the room and Carol went in. "Does she know?" she asked. "Nope, Not yet" he replied. "When will you tell her?" she asked. "Probably never" he joked. All of them went to the beach except for Jason. He ordered some drinks for his room and spent the rest of the day in his room alone. Carol then went up to check on Jason. He looked lonely but smiled a little at Carol. "You're just adorable. It hurts me that the cute ones are always gay" she said. "My life is a mess, the last thing I need is a relationship" he replied. She tried to convince him to join them. "Just come with us and enjoy" she said. She then pulled Jason downstairs and they all had dinner. "Are you having fun?" asked Carol. Jason just nodded along. Suddenly his phone started ringing so he went outside to answer it. It was Stacy.