Jeonghan (정한) Profile+Facts

Name: Yoon Jeong Han
Chinese Name: Zhenghan
Native Name: 윤정한
Nickname: Eldest Maknae, 1004, Angel
Team: Vocal
Position: Lead Vocalist
Birthday: October 4, 1995
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Bloodtype: B
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Star Sign: Libra
Education: Hyangnam High School ('14)
Specialty: Singing, Taking care of DK
Hobbies: Sleeping, Soccer, Basketball, Badminton
Training Period: 2 years and 2 months

Facts:
Jeonghan prefers dating someone older because he needs someone to take care of him.

∞ Jeonghan looks up to SHINee's Taemin because he grew a lot from his debut till now, so he hopes he can be like that and be helpful to the vocal team.

∞ Jeonghan says Joshua was the first member to approach him when they were trainees.

∞ He likes Korean food, especially stews and chicken.

∞ During a fansign, Jeonghan was singing 'View' by SHINee and put his hand on S.Coups' face when S.Coups walked over.

∞ Jeonghan's ideal type is someone who loves Seventeen and buys their albums.

∞ Jeonghan called himself an "Angel" as his birthday is on 4th Oct. (10-04).

∞ Jeonghan says that he may seem quiet but he's actually not like that.

∞ He doesn't really like candies.

∞ When Jeonghan feels sleepy at the broadcasting stations, he would say he needs to use the washroom but he's secretly sleeping there for 5 minutes.

∞ Jeonghan would want to watch movie, eat and walk around with the person he loves.

∞ Jeonghan was voted by the other members as the member with the best personality.

∞ Jeonghan likes to play football and watch anime.

∞ Jeonghan's most memorable time was their 1st debut stage, when a confetti went into his mouth and he can't breathe for a moment.

∞ He's envious of Seungkwan's vocal skills.

∞ Jeonghan wants to cut his hair when he's eating because it keeps slipping down.

∞ Jeonghan ranks the Top 2 Seventeen's Visual Line to be Joshua and Vernon.

∞ Jeonghan says he wants to keep his hair as long as it can bear the bleaching and he's satisfied with this character of a "long haired boy" amongst the public.

He says he's closest to Joshua among all the Seventeen members.

∞ Between 20 and Adore U, he prefers 20.

∞ He says he's the weakest member in the group. He gets tired easily and sleeps whenever and wherever he can.

∞ Jeonghan ranks himself third best visuals in the group.

∞ The meaning behind his real is that Jeong means 'clean' and Han means 'country'. It has the meaning that he will be like a clean milky way.

∞ Fan: Where will you bring me for a date?
Jeonghan: Seventeen's practice room.

∞ The thing about Jeonghan is most sad about recently is when he asked DK whether he liked Seungkwan more or Jeonghan more, DK chose Seungkwan. (Seungkwan adds in that Jeonghan asks this 10 times a day)

∞ QN: What do you want to be if you were born again?
Jeonghan: Be in Seventeen.

∞ If Jeonghan was an average college student, he would want to study Psychology as he thinks it would be fun and interesting field.

WORK

Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
• Performed at Like Seventeen shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Performed at Wapop concert from August-September 2014.

_______________________________________________________________

Please follow me on Instagram @caratsseventeen and on Twitter @17caratsph. I'm more active and updated on social medias. Thanks!