Vernon (버는) Profile+Facts

Name: Choi Han Sol
English Name: Hansol Vernon Chwe
Native Name: 최한슬
Nickname: Mr. Headphones, Peacekeeper, 4D
Team: Hip Hop
Position: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer
Birthday: February 18, 1998
Hometown: New York, United States
Nationality: Half-Korean, Half-American
Bloodtype: A
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Star Sign: Aquarius
Shoe size: 280 mm
Specialty: Rap
Hobbies: Webtoon, watching movies, reading
Training Period: 3 years and 3 months

Facts:
Vernon has a little sister named Sofia.

Hansol always has a smile on his face and is ready to become an artist that would make people happy.

◐ The easiest way to make Hansol cry is to tickle him. The second easiest way is to make him laugh.

◐ Vernon's favourite album is 1 Life 2 Live by The Quiet.

◐ Vernon once said that his favourite place is his house, he thinks it's the best place in Korea.

◐ Hansol's favorite animal is dog.

◐ Vernon says he likes sing but he's not good at it. He copies Seungkwan's adlibs sometimes.

He's extremely ticklish.

◐ His favorite brand of clothing starts with an A, has two Vs in between, and ends in an S.

◐ Hansol's 3 favorite rappers are Drake, T.I and Kendrick Lamar.

◐ Vernon's favorite music genres are rap, r&b and hip hop. He also likes jazz to.

His family moved to Korea when he was still 5 years old.

◐ If Vernon had to serenade a girl, he would sing John Legend's 'Stay With You'.

◐ Vernon shares room with Seungkwan the most.

◐ Vernon is voted by the other members as the most shy in the group.

◐ If Vernon could have a super power, he would choose Telepathy as his power.

◐ Vernon's ideal type is someone with an unique charm.

◐ Vernon was voted by the members for acting the most cute around girl groups. He says he smiles with his eyes around girls but not around his members.

◐ His favorite movie is Cloud Atlantis.

◐ Vernon views himself as a free spirit and is in charge of visual with his unique style.

Vernon loves to watch movies.

◐ Hansol has a cat at home named Dodam. The name of the cat was picked by his cousin.

◐ He likes plums.

◐ Vernon's role model is rapper J.Cole. He wants to be an improving artist who climbs to achieve his dream.

◐ Vernon likes to play the guitar and he learned it from his father.

◐ Vernon likes to eat chocolate & cheese cakes, and he loves cheeseburgers too.

◐ He chose chocolate over marshmallows.

◐ His favorite food often changes. As of the moment, he's fond of convenience store food.