Seventeen Facts

Seventeen likes playing hide-and-seek at the dorm, which has many hiding spots. They would choose the seeker by rock-paper-scissor, then hide after turning off the lights.

Seungcheol and Mingyu are considered the "fathers" of Mr. Teeny's daddy.

Meanie is the couple name for Mingyu & Mr. Beanie (a.k.a Wonwoo as he likes wearing beanies).

Jeonghan & S.Coups are being shipped together ever since the photos of them sharing umbrella were taken.

Seventeen said "N.Flying have a band concept with Hip-Hop element, Monsta X have a strong and manly vibe. While we have bright and fresh boy image".

Seventeen has a talk session every night to build their teamwork. They'd talked to 6am in the morning before.

Joshua and Vernon said in an interview that no Seventeen members cooks at their dorm, not even cooking ramen in the year.

Seventeen Boys Be is an incomplete phrase, which means the endless possibilities of the boys outside the box.

Before the debut of Adore U, DK would sing the song in his sleep and the other Seventeen members would stand up and dance to the song.

Performance Unit:
Hoshi has swift moves in his choreography.
Jun does martial arts so he's at the center for powerful moves.
The8 does moves with impact and moves naturally.
Dino has a slow choreography style & is good with making moves feel alive.

Seventeen once ate pork belly portions for 58 people with all the members present.

There are many members in Seventeen so they usually travel in 2 lines and someone always disappears in the journey, so they number themselves by age to do a roll call.

Hoshi and DK made an acrostic poem to Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb, which goes, "Doem Doem Doem" (while acting like dumb and dumber).

While the Vocal Team was on the other room deciding the beat, Joshua was on the other room with the other members. The Vocal Team forgot Joshua wasn't with them and they forgot to call him. Once Joshua goes inside the room the Vocal team members sees him and apologize for forgetting him. (An episode on My Little Television)