Joshua (조슈아) Profile+Facts

Name: Hong Ji Soo
English Name: Joshua Hong
Native Name: 흥지수
Nickname: American Hyung, Gentleman Joshua
Team: Vocal Team
Position: Lead Vocalist
Birthday: December 30, 1995
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Bloodtype: A
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Star Sign: Capricorn
Education: Downtown Magnets High School (L.A)
Specialty: singing, playing the guitar
Hobbies: reading, playing guitar, singing, watching movies
Training Period: 2 years and 2 months

Facts:
He attended church often when he lived in America. He was part of the praise team and played the guitar.

♡ Jisoo was born and raised in LA. He thinks that a british accent is hot.

♡ Joshua's favorite animals are rabbits.

♡ He is really good at playing the guitar and he loves music.

♡ Joshua is named Seventeen's Gentleman because he doesn't get angry and talks softly.

♡ His favorite colours are blue, black, brown & pink.

♡ Joshua's ideal type is someone who is kind.

♡ Joshua is Seventeen's Honey-vocal, a.k.a Honey voice. He plays guitar well and has a talent in re-arranging.

♡ His favorite sport is football.

♡ Joshua wants Seventeen to be like Shinhwa, a team that stay for a long time and members are in a good relationship.

♡ Joshua is on Team Jacob in the Twilight series.

♡ When Joshua lived in America, he spoke Korean at home and English at school so he is good at speaking Korean but not good at writing it.

♡ Joshua has a gentle voice amd behaves with manners. He says "good morning" whenever he wakes up in the morning.

♡ He likes the korean drama Rooftop Prince and loves horror movies.

♡ He loves fairytales and enjoys watching Adventure Time.

♡ Joshua's nickname is "Hong Guitar" because he's good at playing guitar & arranging.

♡ His ideal first date is to go to the beach and walk on the boardwalk together.

♡ Between soccer or basketball, he prefers soccer.

♡ Joshua says he likes Philippines and knows "Mahal ko kayo" is in Filipino language (Tagalog) but doesn't know what it means.

His favorite flavor of ice-cream is kiwi.

♡ Joshua looks up to Gabe Bondoc, a filipino youtuber who sings and plays the acoustic guitar, because of the tone of his voice.

♡ He is the only child in their family.

He is worried that he is disturbing the Seventeen members because his dance isn't improving.

♡ Joshua says that he was street casted when he was still in LA and he flew to Korea to become a trainee.

♡ He likes reading, sleeping, eating, playing the guitar and singing.

♡ Ryeowook recognizes him as one of the good looking members in Seventeen.

♡ He can cook and he loves chicken.

♡ His favorite youtube artists are Gabe Bondoc, AJ Rafael & Jeff Bernat.