AOTD ~ Part 9 (UnDEAD News)

Academy of the Dead

Written By: TidusFinal03

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2013

PART 9 (UnDEAD News)

Kyle's POV

Biruin mo meron pala ako nito?

Teka baka mawalan pa ako ng POV, kaya't tatahimik na ako. ---

Nakapagpahinga na kami. Nakakain na rin kaming lahat. Ang swerte namin kasi nakaligtas kami.

But there are some things that I need an answer.

1st. How did the apocalypse started?

2nd. Why did the government officials did nothing in this time of crisis?

3rd. How can you become a zombie? Is there a cure to prevent being zombified?

And many more. Nasagot ko naman na siya kaso parang kulang pa rin ehhh. 

Nasa mini bus kami ngayon. Karamihan sa amin ngayon ay natutulog. Sobrang pagod na natamo namin sa labas. Ikaw ba namang whole day na nakipagbakbakan sa mga zombies at walang kain kain at pahinga?

Lumapit sa tabi ko si Harold.

"How's your day bro? Buti nakaligtas kayo ng malaglag kayo sa bangin." He asked me while eating some chichirya.

"Well, I'm okay. You know that I can survive without the others? And I'm thankful that we survived from that cliff!" I said to him and took some of the food he's eating.

"Hahaha. You're still the same bro. The John Kyle that I know."

"Nothing's change after all okay? I'm still the same. So don't you worry about!" And I opened the television. Nilipat ko agad sa news channel.

"Breaking news! We're here at the Evacuation Center at SM North Edsa. Many people were suffering from being away with their families. The government officials gave them their proper needs like foods, sanitations and etc. Now, as you can see, the policemen made a barricade to protect the citizens from those foul creatures. And you can see right now that there are some people that wants to get inside the Evacuation but it can only handle a thousand of families. Wait for the further updates and we'll be right back." Nag-commercial na muna sila.

Grabe! Wala silang sinasabi kung paano at saan nanggaling ang mga zombies? How come that they didn't provide the people some information of it? At pati anong silbi ng barikadang ginawa nila? Mapapasok pa rin sila ng mga zombies.