mister get in my pants

Alex-ee's p.o.v

I groaned getting out of bed. "Nuuuuuuuu! Bed! Come back!!"
I heard a laugh from my door and turned around.
"Twiggy!!!!"
I hadn't seen twiggy since my 15 birthday. I ran and jumped on him hugging the shit out of him...then my dad walked in...he always has teased me and twiggy about dating and this...I was never going to hear the end of...
"I have expected to walk in on a make out scene."
"DAD! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD MY FIRST KISS YET!!!"
"May I intervene?"
I looked at twiggy and knew what he was gonna do. We smirked at each other and looked at my dad. He looked between us confused. We put our demon faces on and took a step towards my dad. He looked like he just realized what we were going to do. He chuckled and took off down the hall. I used my teleportation powers... Yes I have those...I want to try out at the freak show. Bet you Todd doesn't have a card for me. Anywhore I teleported in front of my dad and  tackled him holding his face up. Twiggy then played with his face.
"NUUUUUUUU!!! STOP PLAYING WITH MY FACE!" My mom, Dita came in and laughed at what she saw. I looked up and smiled. "Hi Mahm!!!" She laughed at me. "Hello my dark princess. Did your father pick on you and twiggy again?" "Yea." "You got yourself into this Brian." With that and a laugh my beautiful mother walked out. "DITA! HELP ME PLEASE!! I'LL LET YOU BE DOMINANT TONIGHT BABY!!!"
"EWWW!!!!!DAD'S BEING GROSS!!!!!" I jumped off of dad and grabbed twiggy's hand then teleported us to my room. Once there I locked my door and me and twiggy bursted out laughing. I got an idea."hey twigs, wanna freak the hell outa my dad?" "Yes." I texted my mother what we were doing. She texted back an lol. I told twiggy and he laughed. I jumped on my bed and stood still for a second to let twiggy get on and help. We jumped up and down.
"TWIGGY! OH GOD!" I silently giggled hearing twiggy yell a fuck. "FUCK TWIGGY! RIGHT THERE OH GOD!"
"GODDAMN! ALEX-EE!" We both giggled and heard my dad stomping upstairs. We moaned one more time and sat on my bed I teleported downstairs. "Dad! Have you seen my video camera I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He turned and started to come downstairs then I teleported upstairs to my room and sat on the bed. " DAD!!!!!" I teleported twiggy to the stairs in front of my dad. "TWIGGY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!!!???" I heard twiggy laughing his ass off. I came out of my room. "Dad, we were jumping on my bed." My dad got pissed. "Twiggy, here's 500$ take alex-ee to Venice Beach." "Yes suh!" Twiggy saluted and me and him hooked arms and skipped to the door. "We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of oz!"