bodies

Morgue p.o.v

I opened my eyes and looked down to the most beautiful woman a man could love. She squirmed in her sleep causing me to chuckle. God what is she doing to me? She does stuff I thought was impossible. I thought vampires were a myth yet here I am, dating one. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Good morning mister morgue." I smiled at her. " good morning miss Warner. " she giggled and poked my face. "Hey this isn't Facebook so nu poking meh." She laughed and looked at me. I put my hand on her cheek and caressed it with my thumb. She leaned up and kissed me. I instantly felt more fireworks than when I looked at her. I smiled into the kiss. She rolled us over so she was straddling me, we were still lip locked. She deepened the kiss and I bit her lip. She opened her mouth and our tongues started battling for dominance. I won and she pulled away, smirking at me. She must have felt me harden against her. I nervously chuckled. She started tracing shapes on my bare chest with her fingers, making me shudder, she knew what she was doing to me, but that didn't stop her. I was too turned on to even speak right. I just panted. She then took out a small blade, oh no. She knows my weakness. She cut a thin line on my chest then two on my stomach. She put the blade on the bedside table and ducked down. She licked the blood as it was coming out. Then she kissed the cuts and they vanished. I gasped. She's such a fucking tease. She giggled and bent down. She whispered in my ear. "Want me? Your gonna have to find me." Then she teleported... WHAT THE FUCK! I jumped out of bed and ignored my throbbing member. I ran downstairs to see her on the counter. She saw me and jumped down. "Well you found me." I noticed she had changed. She was now in purple and black lingerie. "Fuck...alex-ee you have no fucking idea what you do to me." She smiled and blushed. I wrapped my as around her waist and started kissing down her neck. She moaned into my ear and put her hands on my shoulders. I felt a gust of wind and knew we were back in my room. I walked her backwards to my bed and roughly pushed her back onto it. I put her arms above her head and held them there while I teased her. I almost couldn't stand it anymore. I slipped her panties off and took my clothes off quickly. I didn't even bother with a condom. I quickly pushed into her and her moan loudly. I started kissing her neck, starting from the collar bone up to the jawline. I started moving slowly and heard her breathing heavily. She bit my ear lobe and said " morgue I swear to fucking purgatory if you don't fuck the fucking shit out of me I will fucking murder you." Damn. I stood back up, still inside her and I pulled out and slammed back in. "Fuck morgue!" I smirked and started pounding her pretty little pussy hard and fast. She dug her nails into my back and I moaned at the feeling of my skin breaking under her nails. I kept going and she started to drag her nails down, making marks, aka cits trailing down my back. I gasped when she suddenly bit my neck and licked the puncture wounds from her teeth. She dropped backwards and arched her back in pleasure. She was moaning and screaming my name like a 5$ whore. She stopped me real quick and looked me in the eye. "I wanna ride you. " that's fucking hot. I pulled out and got on my back. She straddled me and pushed her self down slowly. I put my hands on her ass cheeks. She started bouncing and I started thrusting up to meet her bounces. She started bouncing really fast and I trusted as hard as I could. She was screaming and moaning. The without feeling it first, I came inside her. She came soon after. She pulled off and played next to me, panting. I kissed her forehead and feel back asleep with her in my arms.