old 'friends'

Alex-ee's p.o.v

"A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to make you anybody else, but all the pills in this world won't save her from herself" I lazily rolled over and answered my phone. "Helloy?" I smacked my face while yawning. "Hello? Is this alex-ee?" I got confused "ya?" Then I heard a beep. I rolled over to morgue looking at me. I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys I left the hospital like two days ago. Anyslut, morgue smiled and kissed me. "Baby, who was that?" I shook my head telling him I didn't know. He nodded. "Do you want to do something today?" I nodded and giggled. He smiled and looked me in the eye. "morgue, this might sound crazy or scary but I love you and I want to spend eternity with you, can I change you?" He smiled wider. I giggled at his face. "I would love for you to." I smiled and put my finger on his neck looking for the major vein. I looked him in the eye. He pulled my lip down and smiled at my fangs. "You're teeth are adorable." I giggled. He smiled and kissed me. I broke the kiss and licked the vein through his skin. I bit it and my fangs pierced the vein. I inject my venom into his blood stream. He gasps as he feels the venom enter. I smile and pull off. He smiles at me and I know he's tired. I giggle. I kiss him to let him taste his blood. I kiss the puncture wounds and they disappear. I kiss him again and he passes out. I giggle and cuddle into his side. My soulmate.
~timeskipbroughttoyoubydreamkiller~i awoke to morgue twitching. He was about to wake up. I sat up and stared at the wall. Morgue shot up and and looked at me. I looked at him and saw his eyes were blood red. I showed him my wrist and he bit it carefully. He drank some blood and looked at me. He kissed the wounds they vanished, and he started kissing up my arm to my collar bone, up till he found my neck. He bit my neck and I gasped. I felt myself get turned on. He kissed my neck and started sucking on it, leaving hickeys. I giggled when the phone rang and morgue growled. He pushed me down and I forgot about the phone. You can guess what happened next. ;)