first day

Alex-ee's p.o.v

I got out of bed and smiled. I go over to my closet and pick out today's outfit. I put that on and grabbed my purple umbrella since I decided to walk. I went Downstairs and kissed my dads cheek then went to go hug my mom and kiss her cheek. They both hugged me and wished me good luck. I walked outside to the burning hot sun. I started walking and a car pulled up next to me. The window rolled down and I saw morgue.
"Hi. Alex-ee right?"
"Yeah."
"Wanna ride?"
"Sure."
He opened the door and I got in. I buckled my seat belt. We drove their talking about our likes and dislikes. I found out we have a lot in common. We got to our job and got out. He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it making me blush. I giggled and he looked up at me and smirked. We didn't have to worry about anyone coming in. We were the first ones here. He stood straight and continued smirking. He walked forward causing me to walk back until I was against a wall. He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up. "Alex-ee, you have no idea what you've done to me since yesterday. I want nothing more than to touch you, to feel you, to hold you, taste you, kiss you, and know you're mine. So answer me this miss warner, do I make you wet?" I blushed crimson red and looked him in the eye. He smiled in a cocky way and leaned in. Then a door opened... Morgue jumped away and turned to see Asia. Asia laughed really hard at us. "Don't worry I won't tell. But morgue, goddamn man not at work!" I giggled at Asia's words and morgue laughed and blushed. "That's why you're my best friend." Asia and morgue hugged and morgue turned to me. "Do you want to ride with me tonight or Asia cuz you're not walking home in that." I looked down and shrugged. "You." Asia laughed and hugged me. "I call dibbs on you tomorrow." I giggled. "Okay." I turned to walk back to morgue and then Asia yelled "get it morgue!" I blushed while morgue laughed.
~time skip brought to you by thatdoucheface~
"And now Alex-ee." Morgue says after he finishes his stunt. I get on stage and as Morgue exits he touches my princess parts making me wet and making me blush. I face the crowd and smile. "Hi. I'm alex-ee. I can do something. Crazy." I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Someone raise there hand." I saw morgue smirking and he raised his hand I giggled and saw a little girl raise her hand. She was way in the back. "I can teleport. Don't believe me? I will be wearing this." I hold up a headband with bright pink lights. I put it on and smiled I teleported to the little girl and heard everyone gasp. I gave the girl the headband. I teleported back and smiled. "I'm not done yet." I lit my sword on fire and swallowed it. I went to pull it back out and coughed. Shit. I pulled it out faster than I should have and started coughing really hard and collapsed to my knees. Glad I was the last act. Morgue was next to me as soon as I dropped. I gripped my throat still coughing. Todd got everyone out and morgue picked me up. He took me to his car and put me in the back. He got in the front and rushed me to the hospital. I had stopped coughing but i couldn't breathe. I was falling asleep without breath. This is what I wanted. This is what all my dads fans wanted. They would never know my hell. Only twiggy knew. I can't hurt morgue.