She woke up in the nurse's office with a terrible headache. She slowly got up and looked around her, there was a desk with a computer at the top left corner, three single beds with a plain cover on it and a cabinet with medicines, bandages, etc.

She had no clue why she was here and didn't know who brought her here.

She tried to get up but couldn't because she felt so much pain and she was too weak. She rested her arm on the bed and she felt a sharp pain coming from her arm, so she investigated.

She found a huge purple bruise located near her elbow and that's when she remembered what happened. That incident in the bathroom and that she was the cause of this.

She suddenly felt upset, angry and confused still. She was upset because of the condition she was in, angry because she let her do this to her and confused because she didn't know why she was doing this to her.

A woman entered the room, she had black hair and was wearing an outfit that doctors or nurses would wear in a hospital.

"Hey there, how are you doing" she asked

She gave her a confused look.

"I'm the nurse dear, now are you feel-"

"What am I doing here?" She asked

"Well um-"

"Why am I here?"she interrupted

"Sweetie un-"

"Who brought me here!?" She asked rudely, with no intention of being rude.

"Well there I'd u just let me speak then I'll answer your questions!" The nurse said annoyed.

"Oh... Um.... I'm sor-"

"Don't apologise it's ok you're just a little confused and I don't blame you, anyways to answer your question I don't know how you got the bruises on you and a young boy brought you here" she answered.

"Hmmm.... Who could that young boy be?" She thought to herself.

"Oh ok thanks, can I go" she asked.

"I'm afraid you can't I'm gonna have to contact you parents and tell them that.... Your here and in terrible condition" the nurse said.

"SHIT, what am I gonna tell them, that I got beat up in the bathroom by some bitch; think THINK THINK" she mumbled to herself.

"We I'm gonna contact you parents. I'll be back in ten minutes okay" the nurse said.

"Sure" she replied.
During that time she was thinking what she should tell her parents.

"Ok first lets see how bad the bruises are" she said to herself
She checked her whole body and found bruises on her stomach, elbow and her on her left eye.

"Okay don't panic umm... I can cover my stomach and elbow but my eye, I.. I guess it doesn't look that bad? Who am I kidding it looks terrible. I'm gonna have to come up with a good excus-"

"Sweetie your mom is here to pick you up"

"Okay"

"SHIT why I'm I gonna say" she thought to herself'.

Her mom was at the office waiting.

"Sweetie! Are you okay, any bruises, any broken bones, oh fuck your eye, shut what happened!?" Her mom asked worried.

"Ummm... I .... Was playing basketball?" She repliedm.

"Don't lie to me!" Her mom yelled.

"Mom I'm not " she protested

"Whatever, let's take you home and get you sorted" mom said.

"That was close, too close" mumbled to herself .

The car drive home was awkward, no one said a word to each other's until they got home.
Mom dropped the keys on the counter.

"Hey I'm gonna make dinner and you can go rest, okay?!" Mom said.

"Okay"

She made her way upstairs and collapsed on her bed "it's good to be home" she said.

After dinner she did her homework and listen to some music on her phone. After the song 'haunting' by Halsey played she decided to go to sleep.

But her thought got the best of her. She went to bed wondering "who was that boy", she tried to ignore her thoughts, but curiosity was gonna be the death of her.....