10.

Like I said I will update soon and I did for once I couldn't leave you guys on a cliff edge that wouldn't be fair, I promised that I would spill the beans
Anyways enjoy the chapter...

"So what did you see, Tracey" Mrs. Brown asked.

"Well.... Hmm....... Where do I start? Oh yeah last year...."

LAST YEAR

Tracey's p.o.v

It all started when Ashley started attending this school. She was a new student in our class and she certainly got more attention from people. Amber made it her destiny to befriend her; But for the wrong reasons.

Amber was Ashley's first friend in the school, so Amber to this as an advantage. Anytime Ashley made an attempts to make other friends, Amber would say false rumor about the person Ashley was trying to befriend for example she said something about me.

"You don't want  to be friends with Tracey unless you wanna be known as the ghetto lesbian's girlfriend"

"But she seems nice-"

"Trust me she's only nice 'cause she likes you, I'm you're friend I would never lie to you"

"And where did you hear this from" the principal asked.

"Well of course one of the students told me " Tracey replied

"But why?" Mrs. Brown asked

"First of all, I'm student body president and people talk to me about these things. And Amber didn't just say bad things about me only, she was attacking others as well and spreading false rumors. At one point I hated going to school because if her.... Continuing with the story...."

So as I was saying she took being Ashley's only friend as an advantage.
How? You may ask
If she was Ashley's only friend she gained all of her trust and when she had that trust she could destroy Ashley anytime she wanted
How?

All Ashley needed to do was to make one slip up and her life was over
What did she do?
One day she caught Ashley and her boyfriend talking, she became jealous but her boyfriend told we that there was nothing going on between the two of them but then...

She caught them kissing but it was a misunderstanding but she didn't believe it she thought that Ashley was the cause of it and she hated Ashley for it. Ashley tried to explain to her but she gave her the  cold shoulder.

Her boyfriend tried to tell her the truth but she didn't give him a chance to speak she just assumed that Ashley was the cause of all of this. 

So she spread rumors about her crying to some of the girls saying that "she slept with my boyfriend and I thought she was my friend" and that when she went on saying that "she is a skinny girl and skinny girls are bitches"

That when she started harassing Ashley beating her up in the bathroom and threatening her and started the fight today

The point I'm trying to make is that Amber is a bitch with jealousy issues

"And how do you know all this" Mrs. Brown asked.

"Because I was once her friend, I  was once the person she told all her secrets and all her jealously ways to..."

ooohhhh

Damn that's a lot to take in

Hope you enjoy this chapter I'll update soon and spill more beans for you guys

XOXO

(^ω^)