13.

*I haven't been updating in a while I was just really really busy but I'm gonna try update more regularly and I'm really sorry*

"What do you want to show me .... Ashley" Mrs Brown asked.

"The camera footage... Um-"

Tracey came back in the room.

"Ashley-"

"Tracey I want you OUT of this room and go to your next class or something, you're not needed" Mrs Brown spoke.

*It was silent for a minute*

"Okay... Then" Tracey answered

Ashley wanted to speak out and try to persuade Mrs Brown to let Tracey stay ... But she couldn't.

Tracey makes her way to the door and leaves.

"Right then what's your evidence?"

"... I don't really remember what day but I think it was to to three days ago (although it feels like yeaturday) Amber and her friends attacked me in the toilet "

Ashley looks for the footage on the computer, hoping Amber hasn't tampered with it. She finally finds the footage and plays it.

"Um... Before I play this, you need to get out the idea that Amber is a good girl, she isn't. This footage is going to change you're opinion on Amber"

*Mrs Brown rolls her eyes*

~

In the footage:

A girl enters the bathroom and locks herself in one of the toilets. Three girls enter the toilet and start laughing. They heard something. One of them starts kicking the doors open until one wouldn't open. They were still for about ten seconds. One of them breaks the door open while the other two drag the girl out the bathroom. The start punching and kicking this girl. A boy enters the room and sees what they were doing. He grabs one of the girls and the others stop attacking the girl on the ground. The looks like he was yelling at the girl but she just tried to force herself in him and kissed him. There was no affection in this kiss, if anything it was filled with hate. The three girls leave while the boy stays behind. The boy picks up the girl and leaves.

~

Mrs Brown facial expression was hard to tell. She looked like she was in shock and upset.

"Th-this can't be.." Mrs Brown said shacking her head.

"The girl being attacked was me.."

Ashley lifted up her top and revealed her bruises stomach. She also showed her her part of her arms and chest that were bruised. She bowed her head down feeling embarrassed.

"Oh god.." Mrs Brown mumbled to herself.

"Let's leave this room and go to my office" Mrs Brown commanded.

They left the security room and headed towards her office. There were many students out walking about , it probably was the break of class. She saw some of the other students giving her dirty looks and bowed her head down. Mrs Brown saw this and glared at those students.

Hope you like this chapter and I'm very sorry for not updating anyways I'll write soon..

(^ω^)