*Ring*

"Shit the bell rung" she cussed underneath her breath and picked up her paste, before she knew it she was running to class. She opened the door to her history room and everyone was seated. She had to wait a few seconds because she was out of breathe

"Um...Miss Alexander you're late" he said with a frown

"My surname is actually Alessandro not Alexand-" she stated

"Please take a seat and don't waste time" Mr Brian said calm but annoyed

"Okay"

Before she took a seat she looked around her classroom, some people were looking at her and giggling or whispering, some we're doing there work and others were half asleep; But one person stood at, it was the boy in the grey nike hoodie he looked at her. He didn't look at her with disguise or look at her like she was some kind of joke, but just looked at her like she was a normal human being. This was new to her because everyone would give her a cold or a nasty look, and for once someone looked at her like she was human and it made her smile. He smiled at her and that made her day and made her feel all warm inside, she doesn't even know his name but he just made her feel some way. It wasn't a fake smile he was giving her but a real one, he was smiling with his eyes.

She stood there just staring at him and he stated at her too, but she noticed and grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips and gave her an evil smirk. Her heart suddenly broke, she didn't know why but she was suddenly upset.

"Miss Alexander take a seat!" Me Brian yelled.

"It's Alessandro" she said before she took a seat, earning some giggles and glances.

"Anyways class going to work on the assignment I assigned you all to do yesterday" Me Brian begun.

She wasn't paying attention because she was to busy doodling and lost on her thought, and yes she was still thinking about the boy from yesterday, the boy who saved her.

"Miss.... Alessandro" Mr Brian called out

She snapped her head up

"Um..... Yes"

"I hope you're not sleeping in my class, you still have quite a bit of catching up to do since you left class early yesterday" he said

People turned their heads towards her and her face went a little red.

"Okay, anyways you all have to prepare a three minute speech on anything kind of history related. What I mean is you all have to talk about society problems, like racism or anything to do with society problems, I know it's not really history related but Martin Luther king did a speech on his society problem, which was racism against black people"

Everyone turned their heads to the one black person in their class 'Tracey'; But she just rolled her eyes and payed attention to Mr Brian.

"Soo you all have to prepare a speech within three weeks, I know it's a lot of time so that's why I'm expecting good speeches" Mr Brian said looking towards the group of jocks and cheerleaders

"What happens if it's not good" one of the jocks ask

"Well of course you fail this semester"

People started awing and talking.

"You have to choose what topic you're going to do for your presentation by the end of this week no you can all-"

The bell rang and everyone left the class in a hurry

"Well goodbye" Mr Brian said to himself

"Goodbye Mr Brian" Tracey said

Mr Brian smiled and waved "bye"

She made her way to her next class

"Ayy remember me" he said with a smile

"Oh you again"

"Yeah me, so what's yo name girl"

"Hmm..... I dunno you tell me" she teased

"Okay let me introduce myself, I'm Andrew Alfaro and you are....."

"I'm Miss Alessandro"

"Does 'Miss Alessandro' have a name?" Andrew asked

She giggled

"Yes, my name Ashley, Ashley Alessandro"

^_^

Wow so we now know what her name is and I am not happy with this chapter, but to make it up to you guess I will publish another chapter tomorrow hopefully.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter and thank you all for reading my book and I can honestly say I love you guys.

*hint* *hint* - the next chapter is gonna have some drama
^o^

BYE

( ^ω^ )