15.

I'm back fellow readers sorry I haven't been around to update the book for a while. I'm back and I will probably publish two or three chapters for you guys anyways back to the book....

Tracey and I walked awkwardly to get Jake and Amber's friends out their classes.

"Um.... I'm going to go get Jennifer and Laura, you know since it would be awkward if you got them not that it wouldn't be awkward if-" Tracey rambled.

"Ok I'll get the other guy"

"You mean Jake" Tracey spoke

"Yeah...... Jake"

*wait what class is he in*

"He's in history in room 2 in the second building " Tracey said

"Oh thanks"

Tracey and I went our separate  ways.

" Of course his name's Jake it's such a
typical name for a typical boy. He's like the rest of them probably thinks in a slut or 'easy' because I'm skinny. Ugh why do I even have to get him couldn't Mrs.Brown just call him herself." I rambled to myself.

As I was walking I observed my surrounding . I really didn't notice how big this school is. Before I knew it I was in front of a door decorated with historic posters.

God Amber why won't you knock the door. Why are you nervous JUST knock already!

I knocked the door but didn't here an answer.

Are they deaf ? I thought I knocked loud enough ugh I'll have to knock again.

I knocked again . Just when I was about to knock the door the second time it swung open.

"Ugh what do you want?"

Jeez what crawled up her ass

"I-is Jake here?" I asked the wrinkles old women.

"Why?"

Noisy women

"He's wanted by Mrs.Brown"I told the old women

"Yeah one second"

She slammed the door in my face and returned with Jake.

"Now get lost" she said "oh and Jakey please don't forget to do your homework okay" she said flirtatiously.

I cringed

"That was disturbing" I spoke to myself

He chuckled.

"You heard me?"

"Yeah you didn't exactly whisper it"
He broke into laughter and I joined him.

We awkwardly made our  way to Mrs.Brown's office.

I watched him scratch the back of his neck nervously and his eyebrows and his eyebrows knitted together.

I wonder what he's thinking about?

"You know it's rude to stare" he spoke

I blushed

"I get that that I'm good looking and everything but it isn't necessary to stare" he spoke with confidence

" cocky asshole" I said too loud

He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and we kept walking.

I played with my fingers while he rubbed his fingers through his hair.

"Umm.. So what am I needed for?"
Jake asked.

"I thought you would of figured it out by now"

"Well... I haven't "

We continued to walk in silence for a full sixty seconds.

"It's a long story-"

"I'll listen"

"We'll it's about this whole bullying thing and I-I don't really want to talk about it if that's ok. Sorry"

He nodded

"Are you that girl I carried out the bathroom?" He asked randomly

What is he talking ab-

"Speaking of which"

He lifted up my t-shirt and examined my stomach which was exposed.

I blushed and soon grew angry.

"Why the FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" I asked furiously followed with a punch which had no effect on him.

"Are the bruises ok you were injured badly" he spoke with concern in his voice.

He softly touched it and I flinched

"Yeah there okay.."

"Don't lie to me"

"Why should I tell you the truth" I answered back.

We stood in silence

"Sorry"

"It's okay" he smiled at me and I gave him a faint smile.

"By the way nice bra" he smirked cheekily.

Ugh I've only been with him for five minutes and he is already getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry about what the incident in the bathroom" he looked at me.

"Why are you apologizing it isn't your fault"

"If I haven't if kissed you none of this would of happened"

I blushed thinking of it.

"It's ok"

We walked awkwardly to Mrs.Brown's office and finally we arrived there.

"I better go " Jake spoke

"Yeah " is all I managed to say.

Just when he was about to enter the office I grabbed his wrist.

" I-I"

"Yes...." Jake dragged

"I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me to the nurse's office"

He smiled again

"No problem"

He entered the room and shut the door. I stood in front of the door.

"C'mon let's go to class" Tracey said to me.

She appeared out of the blue

"Yeah let's go"

I finally updated I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. I have no excuse except the fact I'm a lazy teenager.
Thank you for reading my book and keep on commenting and voting for my book(I'm not forcing you to but it would be nice if you did)

Enjoy yourself

(^ω^)