1⒋

I'm back
Okay I won't waste you time but thank you very much for reading my book I'm really grateful that you took some of you're time and read my book. Anyways I'm not gonna waste your time, you may continue with the book...

~

They entered the office and Mrs Brown made her way towards the the little microphone.

"Can Tracey and Amber please make it to my office immediately" Mrs Brown commanded.

No more than five minutes they were there in her office. Tracey walked in her office surprised and Amber walked in clearly faking to limp.

"Walk properly Amber!" Mrs Brown demanded.

"But miss Ashley broke my ankle-"

"ENOUGH!" Mrs brown yelled.

Amber did what she was told and stopes limping.

"Sit now Amber"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" Amber answered rudely.

"Tracey I just wanted to apologize for not believing you when you said what you said ".

"It's okay Mrs Brown, I would apologize for my rudeness earlier but I meant everything I said soo.." Tracey answered.

"Okay-".

"Why am I here?" Amber asked.

" I beg your pardon".

"Why am I here being forced to breath the same air as bones her and-".

"That's enough. Now I brought you here because you did something terrible, something unforgivable, something that will changed opinion about you forever" Mrs Brown spoke.

"What will that be?".

" you broke the school rules
You bullied another student and you beat her up, YOU and you're 'friends'-".

"Miss I would never do anything like that-".

"Shut up Amber" Tracey spoke.

Amber glared at her.

Mrs Brown took out her laptop and showed the footage to Tracey and Amber. They were both in shock.

"Your terrible act can lead you and your friends to an expulsion".

" I can be expelled" Amber protested

"Of but you must be. Now Tracey and Ashley can you please leave the room and call Laura, Jennifer and jake out of class please"

*Laura and Jennifer are the names of Amber's two friends*

Tracey and Ashley left the room....

A lot just happened
What do you think will happen next
Please leave some comments if possible and I know yet was a comment telling me that I haven't updates in like over a month and I'm very sorry about this.

Anyways thank you for reading my book and I'll write to you soon

(^ω^)