1⒏

I'm back. I was on holiday over the Xmas holiday so I couldn't update anyways I hope you guys enjoyed your holiday.

Moving on😊

~

I looked at the time on the clock.

Ten minutes remaining.

God this class is taking forever.

*knock*
*knock*
*knick*

"Come in" Mr Brian spoke.

Jake walked in the room and took his seat at his usual place.

"Ay Jake why did the principal call you" someone asked.

"Ryan get back to your work!" Mr Brian yelled at the boy.

He simply rolled his eyes and continued bugging Jake.

"Not talking to me are you?" Ryan said with a smirk.

Jake gave him this look, and Ryan put his hands up to surrender.

"Jus' asking dude-"

"Bug off Ryan" is all Jake replied to Ryan.

The whispers continued.

"You know what I heard?"

"What?!"

"Ms skinny bitch over there got Jake suspended"

"What!!!"

"Apparently she caught Jake and Amber having sex in the janitor's closet but according to Jennifer she was the one having sex with Jake in the janitor's closet-"

"And Laura said that she blackmailed him so he could have sex with her because she was jealous of Amber and Jake's relationship"

"What a whore"

Ignore it Ashley

"Stupid bitch"

Ignore

"Her and her boney ass should be fed to dogs"

"She's just jealous that Amber actually has an ass "

"Yeah real men like curvy women only dogs like bones"

The three girls laughed.

"Do you actually believe any of that crap!?" Jake hissed.

"Well yes Amber sai-"

"SAID WHAT" Jake practically roared

Mr Brian glared at Jake.

"Um.... She said...... She said" one of the girls hesitated to speak.

"That Ms skinny bit-"

"Her name is Ashley" Jake interrupted.

"Whatever.. Anyways she said that Ashley got you suspended"

"How"

"She blackmailed you to have sex with you"

"How"

"I dunno she didn't tell me"

"Bullshit" Jake spoke with disgust

He leaned closer to the girl, intimidating her.

"First of all Ashley didn't do shit and Amber and her Amigos are the ones suspended and have detentions after school every Wednesday for the rest of the year. If it were not for her father she could of been expelled."

They gasped and so did so many mosey people.

He leaned even closer.

"Do you want to know why?"

She stayed quiet.

"Her ass has been bullying, beating and spreading rumours about Ashley"

She stayed quiet. By the look on her face she knew it wasn't a tumor he was spreading but indeed the truth. She seem to be processing all the information.

"Do you know that Ashley has bruises because of her. Do you know she's been cutting her self because if Amber. DID YOU KNOW. You didn't know. All of you guys didn't know. Instead you help Amber and her amigos harass Ashley every fucking day. I'm honestly No better. I knew about this but I thought it was harmless then I found out it was bad when I found Amber beating the crap out of Ashley. I told her and threaten her but she threatened me. I don't have any control over Amber. My point is everything you heard that's all bullshit."

Everyone stayed quiet. They were still in shock some in denial. But some started to realise that Amber was feeding the bullshit.

"Me and Amber were a thing and I broke up with when I found out the truth about her. Ashley wasn't her first victim and she cheated on me. I don't even know why I told you these because you guys really don't deserve to know the truth, but it just slip out. I just wanted all this harassment towards Ashley to stop. She doesn't deserve any of this"

The bell rang and I was the first to leave the room. I too was in shock. I couldn't believe someone like Jake would stand up for me, I thought he was stupid and brainless. I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I awkwardly walked to my locker. I guess the rumors spread quickly because everyone was staring at me. Whispering but they were not laughing they were giving me pity and apologetic looks. I didn't like it at all. It made me uncomfortable.

Some built up the outage to apologise, some actually put in effort to get to know me. I didn't like all this. In less than twenty minutes I was the talk of the school. I was use to it but not this pitiful talk about me, in fact I would much rather there hate talk about me than pity. There apologise I will accept but they will never leave me. They cut so many wounds in my body and I'll never forget anything anyone said to me. There apologise won't heal my wounds and scars in fact it made it more visible. I wanted to get out of here without anyone following me. The tension was too much and the stares. I felt sick. Then I heard hate talk about Amber. To bathroom it is.......

~

Heyyyy I'm back
I've been really busy I'm soo sorry school has been stressful and life. I'm actually planing on ending this book soon because I've been working on a new one (I'm not gonna tell you the details) and I'm planing on releasing it as soon as I'm done this one. It's been a while. Anyways thanks sooooo much for voting and commenting and taking the time to read this book and I'm really grateful for all you readers. Anyways love you guys and enjoy tell weekend. I just might have a surprise for you guys.

XOXO

(^ω^)