"Now... Mr Fitzgerald told me what happened inside the girls changing room"

She say on the wooden chair still.

"And all the girls are saying you beat up Amber.... Or did you ?"

She hesitated for a second

" y-yes but-"

"So you did beat her up for no reason!?"

"No I would never-"

"Stop justifying yourself you will have to face the consequences to your action!"

"Mrs! Can you jus' give me a second yo explain myself an-"

"How can you explain yourself if twelve girls saw you beat Amber for no reason?"

"But-but I didn't beat her up for no reason" she cried

"Why won't anyone believe me or listen to me, it's like everyone is against me" she thought to herself.

"I'm afraid you will be suspended Miss Alessandro-"

"What....th-there's gotta be another way, I can't get suspended"

This would be on my school record, this can't happen..... FUCK amber got what she wanted, why does she hate me soo fucking much, I didn't do anything to her!

"Unless someone saw otherwise then I will reconsider giving you a suspension"

Great it's not like anyone would take my side , it's like Amber has got everyone on her control so no one will tell the truth

"N-no no one saw otherwise" she replied

"Then from now to Friday you are-"

*knock* *knock*

"Who could this be..... Oh come in" the principal answered annoyed.

The door was opened

"Oh Tracey what could I do for you today"

"Um... Mrs Brown....um I'm here on Ashley's behalf, what I'm trying to say is I saw what really happened in the girls changing room"

"Oh please take a seat Tracey"

hehehe

Hey guys I wanted to make this chapter short because I didn't want to spill all the beans in one chapter
But I will be publishing another chapter in a day or two or in five hours who knows?

As always thank you all for taking the time to read my book

xoxo

(^ω^)