Chapter 11 ( Roc )

I walked to my car and pulled out my driveway. I knew exactly who was trying to kill me and like I did everything else I was going to handle it. Eri's words started to float in my head as I drove. I had already surpassed the point of thinking hustlin was cool but once you became a hustler there was no way around it. I called B-Nice as I drove to my destination. The phone rang twice and he picked up on the third ring.

" What's the move." he said yawning.

" I got a small problem I need you and your brother to handle." 

" I'm listening." 

" I need Dot's lil niggas gone by seven."

" I got you." I hung up the phone and continued to drive through traffic. I wasn't gone let Dot or his lil niggas fuck with Eradescent.

Darius " Dot " White left his home at four a.m, he had no clue that today was his last day of life. Since the small gunfight I knew exactly who was behind the mistake but Eri didn't need to know that. There was no need to get her anymore hyped up than she was already. I only gave one warning and if you fucked up the second time it was lights out.

This was Dot's second fuck up and now it was time for him to rest his work in the grave. I had been watching Dot's daily routine for about a week an a half and there was no doubt that he was about to meet one of his many morning jump offs. Dot pulled up to a black and brown house. I parked a block away and watched Dot exit his car. He walked up to the house rang the door bell and was welcomed by voluptuous woman.

" She fine as fuck." I whispered to myself as I screwed the silencer on my ratchet. I got out of my car and crept toward Dot's all black escalade truck. Dot had been so focused on pussy that he carelessly forgot to lock his car doors. He practically invited me in.

" Straight lacking." I thought to myself. I stretched out on the floor and prepared myself for a long wait. After an hour and thirty minutes of waiting, Dot finally emerged from the house. He kissed the girl on the cheek and slowly started to make his way back to his truck. As soon as he got in the car, I put him in a choke hold.

" You tried to kill me and my girl the other night." I said putting the gun to his temple. I saw him reaching toward the gun up under the seat.

" Just when you wrap your hand around the gun, i'll blow ya head off. Hands up ! " I yelled

" You kill me and my niggas - " he started.

" Dead ! " I said referring to him and his goons.

POW !! " 

The gunshot was barely a whisper but it was just enough to put Dot to sleep forever. I let him go and his body slumped forward and rested on his wheel. I quickly jumped out of the truck , ran to my car and pulled off. Now that I killed the head of the operation I just needed the body to fall. After we killed Dot the low level workers who worked beneath Dot disappeared immediately. Now that Dot's whole operation was put to rest I could continue hustlin without worrying about Dot and his niggas. Now that the situation was handled I could go back home to my future and let her know that she didn't have to worry about a thing now.

********************************************( Ameen ) **************************************

" How the fuck did ya'll let him get away." I yelled. I sat down at my desk to try and calm myself a little better but I couldn't. I wanted Roc as bad as I wanted Eradescent. Just when I had Roc in arms reach he was gone. I looked at Bullet and Millie Mill trying to figure out how the two of most vicious soldiers couldn't seem to get one nigga.

" You told us not to kill em, and we wasn't trying to but what you think he was tryna do." Millie mill said. I slammed my fist down on my desk and hung my head low.