Chapter 6 (Eradescent)

I was in the living room when I heard the keys rattling at the door. I cut the TV off and started to run up the stairs. I was banned from Ameen's living room but my roomdidn't have a TV so I would sneak downstairs every once and awhile-if Ameen wasn't home, to watch TV. As soon as I was about to head up stairs, Ameen and Roc came through the door.

" Eri what are you doing." Roc asked

" Nothing, just cleaning up a little up front. " I said quickly. Ameen looked at me suspiciously.

" Oh, can I speak with you for a sec. " Roc asked

" Sure " I said. Roc took my hand and I gave him a look. I didn't want to be all lovey dovey in front of Ameen. He let go of my hand and we continued to head upstairs.We went in my room and Roc closed the door. I looked in his eyes to see what kind of conversation this was looking like.

" I gotta leave and handle some bussiness for maybe a couple of days." Roc said 

" What's a couple of days. " I asked

" Just what it means, I'll be gone for two days. "

" Well when you leaving. "

" I gotta leave today but I'll be back by Thursday morning."

"Alright, just come back in one piece." I said. I will be staying here with Ameen by myself for two whole days , this should interesting.

" What time you leaving. " I asked

" I gotta go right now now bay. " Roc said heading towards the door.

" Wait your not gonna give me kiss goodbye. " I asked. He smirked and kissed me passionately.

" Bye Eri. " Roc said leaving the room. As soon as he left, I locked my door. In reality I didn't feel comfortable with staying alone with Ameen. I was so use to Roc being here that the sudden change was weird. I wanted to take a nap. I felt like Rapunzel. My room was a dusty old cellar and I was waiting for my Prince to come rescue me. I needed to rest my head.

********************************************************************************************************

When I woke up I was hungry. I was surprised Ameen didn't come and demand for food, I went down stairs and into the kitchen to make a sandwich. It was silent and I couldn't find Ameen which was good. When I got through making my sandwich I started to take it upstairs.

" Where you going." Ameen asked just as I was going into my room.

" To my room. " I said proceeding to walk in my room but Ameen blocked the entrance with his arm.

" So you gone make yourself a sandwich but don't think about nobody else." he said. I didn't answer his question I just looked at him. " We're having guests over tonight and I want you to make dinner." He said. Ameen snatched my sandwich out of my hand and I swear I was about to freak. You don't take a hungry person's food.

" Give me my damn sandwhich back " I said with an attitude.

" You should've thought of that before you started acting selfish. " I went downstairs to prepare dinner. I didn't have time for Ameen's petty shit. I could just make another sandwich while I was preparing dinner.

****************************************************************************************************

                                                                   Roc

When the plane landed in Spain I was so glad. Nine hours and fifteen minutes of boredom. I couldn't wait to get off the plane and meet with Mr. Sergio. When I was outside the airport, one of Mr.Sergio's goons were waiting for me outside.