Chapter 8 ( Ameen )

I sat in my office and looked at each and everyone of my goons. I had six niggas on my team. I had two  goons and Roc had two but all together we was a big ass family. Since Roc was out of the group they were all my goons. There's Noname, Bug, Bullet, and Millie mill. Noname was one of the sexiest nigga bitch alive. Her real name is Demetria but goes by the nickname Noname cause she hates her government name. She rocks niggas and bitches to sleep like it's no biggie. She a bad bitch and knows it. She my type but Roc's other goon. Bug, he a crazy lil nigga. The youngest in the whole damn group but don't act his age. He's mature about things he does. It's two things in particular that he's serious about. Which is sex and money. He don't play about those two things neither. Millie Mill, All he cares about is his money. He always say money over hoes. That nigga is so serious about his money that I don't think he ever gets any pussy. Last but not least is my nigga Bullet. Bullet reminds me a little of myself. He don't play about shit he does. He's very silent and focuses on everything around him.  Although I never killed my family, He killed his momma and his daddy. That nigga just don't give a fuck. He was my pick of course but that nigga crazy.

" Whatsup, Bug, Noname, Millie Mill and Bullet. Long time no see. " I said greeting my fellow workers and friends. " It took y'all awhile to finish the assignment I sent you but I knew you guys would finish the job." I looked at each and everyone of them that filled my office room.

" It was hard to catch those niggas slipping but we finally got em. " Millie Mill said

" Look, I have some bad news. I think we lost a member on the team. Roc is no longer apart of the family. " I said getting to what was really important.

" Damn, Roc just gone leave the family. " Bug asked

" Yea but we really don't need him. "

" You know why he left. " Bullet asked 

" The nigga is in love. " I said half telling the truth.

" mmhmm. " 

" Oh, so Roc got a bitch now. " Noname said. Noname had a crush on Roc. I don't know why when she could just have me but she was highly jealous.

" Aaww, NO wants to be Roc's bitch. " Bug said.

" I ain't noone's bitch and you can shut your small ass up. " 

" Baby, I may be small in height but not in size. " Bug grinned knowing he put Noname back in her place. Noname rolled her eyes and looked at me as if to say " continue ".

" I remember telling that nigga money first and pussy last. When will he learn. " Millie Mill said shaking his head.

" So whats the bitch's name. " NO asked

" Why you gotta know and why she gotta be a bitch. " Bug asked.

" Why does any of this shit matters can we get to the real damn point. " Bullet said getting irritated with Bug and Noname. I laughed at the drama that was full force.

" It doesn't. What does matter is finding Roc because he stole from me. " I said

" Roc has fucked up. " Millie Mill said throwing his hands up in disgust.

" So you planning on killing him. " Bullet said making plans in his head.

" No I could never do that. I do plan on taking back what's mine though but I'll never kill blood. " I said thinking back to when Roc spared my life this evening. Bullet looked at me suspiciously. I was gonna get Eradescent back.

**********************************************************************************************************

                                                                              Roc