He breaks up with you

Harry:No words were spoken between the both of you, it was pure utter silence. You try your best to avoid his gaze so you don't cry. As he turns to leave without uttering another word you sneak a last glance at him whispering the words you will always feel, "I love you Harry."

Liam:"I'm sorry (Y/N) but this isn't going to work out between us." "I understand completely." your mumbled trying to hold it together. "Maybe we could be friends?" You cracked a shy smile at Liam nodding your head as he brought you into a warm hug breathing in his cologne trying to make the final hug last you were though as he said it, friends.

Zayn:The barrier of silence surrounded you both as you stared into each others eyes. No words were needed to be spoken because there was nothing left to say."Goodbye (Y/N)." Zayn turned and left as you tried to find your voice to speak but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't.

Louis:The words he as just spoken race across your mind drawing a black to your surroundings "Goodbye (Y/N)." Louis said as he kissed your cheek softly before leaving. You placed a hand on where he kissed you, as silent cries escaped your mouth. The last kiss you ever got from the man you have always loved memories remaining in your mind.

Niall:"I was hoping we could stay friends though, (Y/N)." You shook your head furiously. "Why not?" Niall asked as hurt by your choice. "Because I don't want to stay friends with someone I know I will always love." Niall nodded his head regretting breaking up with you that day haunting you both forever.