Chapter One - And Like That ... Rey was Gone

"You need a teacher " Kylo Ren had said for the millionth time .

Rey looked Leia ,Finn, Poe ,BB-8, Chewbacca, and everyone else was about to be killed ... All because of her .

"Come with me Rey ... Or let them perish" he said tightening his grip of the group .

Rey couldn't think ... She either had to join the dark side or kill everyone she loved and she would be left alone ... again .

Finn looked at her with his eyes pleading "Rey don't do " he said .

Her heart ached ... Finn meant so much to her ... She didn't want him to die .

"Finn" she said .

"You test my patience Rey" Kylo growled .

Her heart was pounding. She can't choose , she won't choose .
"Rey go with him " Leia said .

Rey couldn't believe her ears , the main general of the Resistance told her to join the dark side .

"We can rule the Galaxy together Rey... You can finally belong" he said .

Her mind tumbled with the thoughts ... She wanted a family more than anything . She wanted somewhere to belong .

That's what hit her . She grabbed Kylo Ren's gloved hand and then he grabbed her by the waist . He let go of the group .

"You're mine now" he harshly whispered . The group looked at Kylo . Suddenly Finn pulled a blaster . "Shoot that thing FN-2187 and watch you're little girlfriend die" Kylo said .

Finn lowered his blaster. "Let's go" Kylo said holding her arm now .

"I'll get you back Rey! I promise ! I love you !" Finn shouted .

"I love you too Finn" Rey yelled to him. Kylo gripped her harder . "I believe you can Finn! Take care of them !" She shouted .

Kylo pulled her to the ship and then had her go on , his light saber on in case any of the resistance tried anything.

And like that , Rey was gone .