Chapter Eighteen - A Crash Landing (2)

Rey was sitting in her be , staring off . Suddenly she heard a crash and a boom and she could smell smoke . Rey got out of bed , her legs were weak but she went to see what happened .

She saw Ben's ship crashed on the ground in the gardens . Rey began to run down the hall so she could see .
Her long white nightgown flowed behind her , the wind blowing . Rey's hair was an absolute mess as she turned the corner and she could care less.

"Rey ! You're out of bed !" Leia said when Rey ran passed her in the hallway.

"Ben's ship crashed !" She said grabbing Leia's hand and making her run with her.

They ran out and saw the smoke and people coming off the ship . "Leia !" Luke yelled .

"Where is he ?!" Leia yelled .

"I'm not sure -"

Rey grabbed Luke's lightsaber and then ran . "It's too dangerous Rey ... Don't" Luke said grabbing hold of her wrist .

Rey tried to break free of his grasp but he was much stronger than her. Rey let out more tears.

Suddenly five people came out, one was Ben . Rey screamed and pulled herself away from Luke .

"Ben !" Rey yelled running .

Ben looked at he saw the thin woman run to him. Rey wrapped her arms around his torso. He tried to pull away but she stayed hugging him. "I was so scared that something happened go you ... Please Ben -" she then saw a large cut on his arm. "Ben you're hurt "

"I'll be fine Rey..." He said coldly.

Leia ran over and Ben hugged her "Leia , look he had a cut on his arm ... He needs to see the doctor ... " Rey said .

Leia let go of Ben and then looked at his arm "come on now Ben Solo , go see a doctor ..." She said grabbing his other hand and walking to the medical wing .

Rey sighed as she watch Ben nod and walk with him mother . "You're not well are you?" Luke asked .

"I'm fine -"

"No your not... You're with child ... And you haven't been eating or drinking ... Go eat something ... You're whiter than a stormtrooper's uniforms " Luke said and he put his hand around her arm .

Rey sighed and they walked inside to get food. Rey actually ate , and her baby seemed to be happy with the food .

After a shower and a fresh set of clothes Rey walked down to the medical room.

Rey saw Ben on a hospital bed talking to Leia and a doctor . Rey walked in the room and then Ben stopped talking.

"Oh , well leave you two some time .." Leia said grabbing the doctor's arm.

Rey sat down on the bed next to him. "Ben ... Can we talk please... "

"Fine-"

"You never gave me the chance to say I'm sorry ... I didn't feel good about it... And I didn't like lying to you... But on our wedding day when you said Ben Solo , I felt this place in my heart ... And the day I told you about all this I never had the chance to say I love you Ben " Rey said rubbing his arm.

"What ?"

"I love you Ben Solo... I love you even though you said you hate me ... I love you ... And I always want to love you ... I feel so horrible about how I lied... And I'm sorry for all of it... I want to be with you ... I wanna be your wife , your queen and your dear... Let me be your Rey " she said holding his hand .

"You've always been my Rey... I was just upset and being stupid ... And when we were crashing all I could think of was you ... How I never had the chance to kiss you one last time ... I'm sorry too Rey ... And I love you" he said and grabbed her by the arms and kissed her .

Rey smiled , finally she was back in his arms. "Ben -" and he kept kissing her . "Ben-"

He began to push her down on the bed "Ben -" he kissed her neck. "Ben I need to tell you something "

He sat up and looked at her "did I hurt you ?"

"No ... Ben ... I need to tell you something ..."

"Yes ?" He asked looking at her .

"Ben ... I'm pregnant" and the Ben's jaw dropped , he stared at her with a wide open mouth.

"What -"

"I'm pregnant... We're gonna have a baby... " she smiled .

"You're gonna be a mommy ?" He asked and Rey smiled nodding.

"And I'm gonna be a daddy?" She smiled . "Holy shit I'm gonna be a daddy" he said .

••••
-A.N.-

Hey so can you guys please give me some suggestions on how to keep this story going ?! If not I'll stop it here but I really doesn't want that !